“This is a MUST for fun adults in Negril!”

One Love Bus Bar Crawl
Ranked #1 of 21 Nightlife in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: One Love Bus now doing Wednesdays,Fridays and Sundays.However if your group is minimum 15 we could make arrangement for other days.Pickup time at your hotel starts at around 2:30 pm, tour ends immediately after sunset. We visit about 7 authentic bars and Scenes on the One Love Drive on the West End of Negril. The tour is free to the visitors.The driver accepts tipping.One Love. Lenbert Williams
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We have been to Negril many times and this was our first time on the One Love bus, but it will not be our last. This was such a great time. Everyone is fun and friendly and Lenbert was the best host Negril will ever have. Here are a few tips/suggestions that will greatly enhance your experience.

- Relax and dress casual. The weather can be unpredictable and you just need to roll with it.
- Don't worry if the bus seems crowded. The more the merrier and there are handrails above the seats. The drive is not far from one location to the other, and Lenbert is a gentle driver.
- Bring small bills, they are just easier.
- Bring school supplies. The schools do not supply ANY of the necessary school supplies. We picked up pencils, markers, pencil sharpeners, notebooks, and even crayons (they did not melt packed in the checked luggage). Before we left, I e-mailed Lenbert for suggestions as to what was currently needed. He collects these and they are given to the schools to distribute. Packed into a carry-on helped open up space for the souvenirs coming home! ;)
- Gals, pack some extra tissues, just in case you find yourself without TP. You will be in a variety of locations with a variety of services available. Better to be prepared and not need it then to need it...
- Yes, you may meet some kids selling bracelets. The kids are cute and the bracelets are $3US. They are a nice souvenir to remind you of the pub crawl and you know where the money is directly going to.
- Please remember to thank and tip Lenbert. He is a wonderful host and a really great guy! At the end of the night, there can be a lot of commotion as new friends are departing at hotel stops. Take 10 seconds to show him your appreciation.

But most importantly, you will have fun and meet a variety of vacationers in the afternoon, who become friends by sundown. You will visit a variety of bars and meet locals who welcome you into their social circle during your visit.

There are so many bars on the main road that we all see and so many more off the beaten path that we don't know about, my plan is to reserve our place on the One Love pub crawl the same time we reserve our stay. This is a 'must do' for each trip to Negril!!

15  Thank Beer4Patti

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I had such a good time on the bar Crawl! Mr. Lenber answered my email with in 24hrs. I booked about 2 months in advanced for a party of five. Be aware that the bus can get crowed and you may have to stand. He was a few minutes late as he was picking up others. His bus did have air conditioning. I would not suggest handicapped or elderly to attend. The bus step up is pretty steep. I tipped him when it is over.

1  Thank Cloris W
Reviewed 19 July 2014

If you want to see the true Jamaican culture, do this! Even if you aren't a heavy drinker, you will have a good time. Can't wait to go again!

2  Thank Ca L
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The One Love Bus was an authentic experience. We visited off the beaten path places that we never would have known existed. This trip is a must and don't forget to tip on your way out. Oh, and make sure you have room for a slice of pizza because it was delicious!

2  Thank Tonja W
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Based on tips from the forums I booked my husband and I on to Lenbert's one love bus tour. I emailed him the week we were travelling and he came back to me the same day to confirm details of the pick up. I have to say he is more efficient than some people I work with!

The tour picks you up at your hotel (and drops you back again) then takes you to some local bars in and around the cliffs area mainly...if you are going to Jamaica and Negril you have no doubt heard about Ricks Café but this is an opportunity to see some bars off the beaten track, meet some locals (No Limits was fab and the locals so so friendly) and see the sun set. The fact that Lenbert does this for free in support of local businesses and just for the tip is brilliant.

Ricks Café has coach loads of tourists turning up where as these bars are quiet and offer some great views!

O'Neil was also on the bus as Lenbert's right hand man and he was great too really friendly and taught me some things I never would of learnt about Jamaica! Thanks Mate - Yeah Man!

We did get lots of kids trying to sell us friendship bands and other items and wish I had taken some pens/stationary/school bits to give them rather than money as O'Neil explained they were doing this to help support their families or pay for school items etc.

You go to some great bars, there is no pressure what so ever to buy a drink at every bar and it was a great opportunity for us to pry ourselves out of our all inclusive resort and see a bit of Negril and meet some of the locals.

Definitely a fun afternoon out and worth doing if you are in the area!

In terms of money we spent about $50-60 on drinks and a tip.

One Love!