All reviewsthe cottagessun deckveranda suitesmega martevery morningcoco breadfull kitchenpattieswatchful eyeoutdoor showerlobstergreat securityrelaxing vacationall inclusiveslaid backthe security guardour home away from home
Reviewed 18 August 2011

When the cab stopped at the hotel we told him there must be a mistake, it did not look anything like their web site. When we checked in, our suite was ridicules for the rate they were charging. There was not enough room for both of us to walk between the bed and the wall. The furniture was a collection of yard sale items. The owner was there and we spoke with him. He was a jerk. Don't believe their web site or their reviews. It might Ok if they charged 1/3 the price they do. The only nice part was the staff was very friendly.

Room Tip: Yard sale furniture. Noisy window air condition. Small rooms. No TV. Propane appliances without any safety devices.
  • Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
21  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Great music, fun, food and friendly people. The staff, security, and service were excellent. The property and beautiful gardens were a perfect setting for my vacation. If you want a place where you can lay back and enjoy beautiful sunrises and sunsets, this is the place to be. It's friendly to families and adults alike. I will come back soon! Don Martin

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank cheries33
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My husband and I have been to Jamaica several times but this by far was the best ever! Total relaxation. The staff was friendly and made us feel right at home. There's no TV and that was no problem at all....I mean why watch TV when you can watch the ocean( we stayed in the Sundeck Suite), and there were books to read. The rooms were always clean and we never saw the ladies. We ate lobster almost everyday and made blended drinks in the room. It was exactly what we needed and we enjoyed every minute. We're already planning to return next year! Please don't believe any negative reviews because this place is simply amazing.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KayCbe
Reviewed 1 August 2011

This place was amazing. From the view to the atmosphere, I had no worries or complaints the whole time. Everyone was so friendly, and really went out of their way to make everything pleasant. We really felt welcomed from the moment we arrived. They kept the place so beautiful with all the manicuring of the property to the cleaning of the villa. They always had someone at the gate and on the beach along with people who walked the property, if you ever needed anything or had any questions, someone was always eager to assist. I really enjoyed when the staff there cooked for us, it was very enjoyable to taste a Jamaican home cooked meal not in a restaurant setting, and it was delicious.

I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: July 2011
3  Thank olekjett
Reviewed 1 August 2011

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nirvana. My husband and I wanted to vacation in Jamaica and chose to stay in Negril. We were so blessed to find Nirvana. Everything about our stay there was exceptional. The staff was so friendly and helpful and our room was clean and so comfortable. I loved sitting on the porch each morning drinking Jamaican coffee and eating coco bread with the beautiful Negril beaches and ocean before us. Leaving was the hardest part. Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple