We love our time in Nirvana. It was our first family vacation with our 2 year-old. She loved the swings on the beach, the little play house, sand toys, and floaties for swimming in the ocean!
Our favorites were:
1. Eating dinner with our feet in the sand, having a glass of wine while our daughter played int he sand.
2. Eating all the food from the vendors walking up and down the beach...coco bread, fresh fruit that is all cut up, the little bananas are delicious!
3. Going shopping for fruit and veggies at the local stands...neat experience.
4. Getting to know the locals....staying here is VERY different than staying at all-inclusives!
5. The staff at Nirvana are great! They arranged for a babysitter one evening for our daughter and it all worked out great. Very experienced! They go above and beyond!
Advice - If you going with small children that need to nap/go to bed early it would be ideal to have one of the beachfront cabins. However, when our daughter was napping we hung out in the hammocks under the palapa and read books. it was lovely.
We loved the cabins, for us it was ver similar in style to the cabins we stay at here in Manitoba during the summer at the lake.More
- Free Parking