“My stay at Nirvana was awesome!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Nirvana on the Beach
Ranked #15 of 85 Hotels in Negril
Boston, Massachusetts
“My stay at Nirvana was awesome!!!”
Reviewed 28 September 2009

Nirvana was excellent! We traveled in a group of six and everyone of us thought that the staff was friendly and nice, the grounds were well kept and most of all we all felt safe and secure. To the point where we were able to walk around the premises with our door unlocked. The location also worked well for us because it was close enough to everything that we wanted to do in Negril. I would recommend Nirvanna to any and everyone! The next time I plan to go to Negril I will definitely be staying at Nirvana!!! Until then....

T. Rowe, Boston MA

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mashment

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Annapolis, Maryland
Reviewed 14 September 2009

Upon arrival, we were greeted with smiles and everyone gave us a warm welcome!
This is our first time that we were not staying at a all inclusive, so we were looking forward to this experience.
The room was wonderful! Very clean and bigger than we expected. The web site does NOT do your place justice! The views were a WOW
Just steps to the beach, the extremely warm water was awaiting.
We would like to say that the service that was given to us was very good and with smiles and warm Hellos made us feel at home!
Thanks to the lovely manager( sorry forgot her name) she was very accommodating. Mark kept the grounds looking wonderful and Erol kept a watchful eye after us. What wonderful staff!!
We do have to get used to eating out and on our own. All in all it wasn't a bad experience, afterall we had our on personal driver Leon!! He was great. He would wait for us to have a relaxing meal and then bring us home! Skip the Italian place a walk away...
My sister and her family and my Mom are going in October and we have already booked again for November.
We love Negril!!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LeslieAnn1
New Jersey
Reviewed 2 September 2009

We stayed at Nirvana the last week of August. It was the most relaxing vacation we have ever had! You can do a lot or choose to do nothing. We stayed in the Owner's Villa, which provides the most spectacular views of the ocean and sunset. The folks at Nirvana are welcoming and always there to service your every need. The security staff, particularly Errol, was amazing. The grounds are beautifully kept and immaculate.

There are not enough adjectives in the English language to describe how wonderful our trip to Nirvana was. If you are looking for an beach escape to relax, unwind and enjoy, Nirvana is the place to go!

We will absolutely be back!! Thanks Nirvana, for the peace of mind we needed to regain!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank beachdreamsNewJersey
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 10 August 2009

We were married in May of 2008 and found Nirvana online for our honeymoon destination. I absolutely LOVE Nirvana. We were picked up from the airport by Breezy...our driver for the entire time we stayed. He is a man with much class and a great sense of humor. He gave us mini tours on our trips around Negril and taught us much about the people and the land. We couldn't have asked for a better man to show us Negril. When arriving at Nirvana we stayed in the Owner' Villa...just BEAUTIFUL. It was extremely clean and we never had to worry about that. The ladies kept the place spic and span and they can cook like nobody's business. The grounds are always well managed...Dalton and Moses are on top of their game and are so cool and easy going...especially Dalton (super nice). Can someone say SECURITY...Moses, Shine, and Earl will watch out for you both in Nirvana and on the beach. I knew I could sleep soundly with our body guards near by...LOL. They were also wonderful and so easy to get along with. I can't say enough how I love everyone that I've mentioned above. They are some of the warmest, most friendly, most welcoming people. They truly made our honeymoon wonderful and I can't imagine having a better time any place else!!! Our stay was private and romantic. We went snorkeling (Captain Mike), horse back riding (Moses), zip lining over waterfalls, swimming, shopping, and hit some hot spots on the beach. You have to get the jerk chicken from the street vendor across the main street from Nirvana...the BEST EVER!!! There was much relaxation and we made many new friends. I highly recommend NIRVANA and look forward to getting back there soon. We just had a baby and haven't had the time to go back yet...a gift we made during our stay!

• Stayed May 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Donyaela
SW Virginia, USA
Reviewed 8 August 2009

My family and I absolutely loved Nirvana. The staff are amazing, the grounds are beautiful, and the cottages are clean and cozy. I did a lot of research before choosing Nirvana so I knew it was rustic. When we first entered the cottage my 13yo daughter was a littled miffed with me because there was no a/c and it is not exactly what she's used to on vacation. But...Leon drove us to Sweet Spice for dinner and it was love at first bite. The next day she forgot about what she was missing and we all had a great week. There is no tv, we didn't bring a laptop, no phone etc.. We played cards, read books, kids ( we have three, ages 14, 13, and 10) played hide and seek around the grounds. We took a couple of day trips (YS Falls - beautiful, and snorkeling). It was just the kind of vacation we needed to reconnect as a family.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank WeasersWife
Indiana
Reviewed 3 August 2009

This was my 3rd trip to Nirvana. I can promise that we will be back plenty more times! Everything went smoothly from the ride FROM the airport- all the way to the sad ride TO the airport! The grounds are beautifully kept. The housekeepers are great! They seem to just know as soon as we leave our room, and by the time I walk back in it is cleaned! We stayed in the lower verandah suite and it was perfect for us. The view was great! They have put in a new air conditioner since our last visit and it was blowing COLD air! The security there can't be beat! Not only do they watch over you, but if you want to go do something, they will tell you who to use or where to go! The night security is also amazing! Shine and Errol always had a "count" of the guests and were constantly walking the grounds! One of the reasons that Nirvana is so great is the staff there. They help to make Nirvana so great and you leave feeling like family!
The location is perfect. Right in the middle of it all. The grounds are beautiful and peaceful. Like I said, we will be back! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank smmurf46
Pottstown, PA
Reviewed 1 August 2009

Everything has already been said - this place is Nirvana & Paradise & Heaven all wrapped up in one location. It is everything you could ever want in a beach vacation and nothing you don't want. We would live there!
Perfection!!!