“Had a Blast on the Wild Thing Catamaran Sunset tour”

Wild Thing day trips
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The crew was very polite, energetic and generally wanted everyone to have fun, which we did.
We left out of Riu Club hotel Negril. We were given different prices for this tour by the Scuba Caribe people on the beach so we knew to barter with them. We got the price down to $40 a person. We left the hotel at about 2 and cruised to two other resorts to pick up others. We did not feel crowded at all. The 7 miles coast is very beautiful. We anchored at a reef and Snorkeled for about 45 minutes. At first I didn't think this was enough time but My legs told me it was when it was over. I was able to see many types of fish, coral, shells (Conk) and swam beside a pretty big Black Speckled Sting ray for a few seconds. After leaving there the free drinks started. The beer was stored in 2 liter bottles and other containers (red stripe) I wished they would just get a keg, but it was good and cold. They also has Rum punch which I heard was good too, as well as other drinks. We cruised by the Pirate caves (used in Pirates of the Caribbean) and ended up at Ricks. A shuttle boat allowed us to go to the cafe for 1 hr.
The cliff diving was awesome.
I even tried it once and am glad I did. They say it is about 35 feet but it felt like 50. **Warning if you should attempt to cliff dive make sure you know how to control your self so your feet go in first, or you may get hurt. I jumped and made it fine. The next day I noticed a small bruise on my arm, so I watched the video of my jump and at the last second I opened my arms and just from the little 35 foot jump got a bruise. I could only imagine what happened to the few people I witnessed SMACK in to the water. Other than that I would do it again. Something you will always remember. We left shortly before sunset and set sail back at a slow pace. Great for taking pictures and ended up back at the resort in time for a nice dinner. I wasn't worried at all about anything the whole trip and would go again in a heart beat.

4  Thank Kevin M

Reviewed 21 April 2014

All you can drink catamaran trip. Snorkeling on a small reef. Snorkel in a pirate cave. Visit Ricks café.

1  Thank Maninmotion_10
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The seas were at least 5' to 6' where this catmaran stopped for snorkeling and if you have any experience what so ever snorkeling is virtually impossible in those kind of seas especially for beginners. The crew should have never stopped and let people off the boat too dangerous. They closed the bar because they had to pay attention to the people in the water...well we didn't pay $100 to drink water. The seas grew to 6' to 8' swells so we never made it to Rick's which I am not faulting the crew THAT was the right decision. One crew member convinced my husband that he was starving so he gave the crew member $5.00 and the guy disappeared on the beach at Margaritaville and came back high. Other crew members were grinding and twerking on two really heavy woman and it was disgusting to watch. Kids are allowed on this boat and there is no way they should be it was R rated to say the least. Watching their actions made me vomit in my mouth. The captain fueled the boat at my seat with a garden hose in 5' swells with smoking allowed on the boat. If you decide to partake and go on this excursion at the very least check the weather as it is not windy in Bloody Bay but the winds are treacherous out at sea.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Had a great time on this catamaran. The staff was fun and friendly. It rained on us on the way home but they made sure to dance and sing and entertain us.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

This was a great time. We were fortunate enough to have a smaller group on the catamaran which made for some extra fun times. We sailed up the coast of 7 mile beach, beautiful scenery, we were able to snokel and swim in the caves. We had a doulphins "escorting" us up to Ricks Cafe where we were able to spend some time watching the cliff divers. No sunset there because it was rainy and cloudy but that didnt stop the party on the boat one bit! The crew was entertaining and jumped right into the mix of the dancing and partying on the way back. All in all we had a fun time on the wild thing,

1  Thank poptrvlr