“Great airport transfer! Two thumbs up!”

Gary's Jamaican Taxi & Tours
Ranked #6 of 40 Transportation in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Gary's Jamaica Taxi Service is a friendly, clean, and safe option for all your travel needs in Jamaica. From airport transfers to private day tours, Gary's has you covered! Day tours to YS Falls, Black River, Pelican Bar, Blue Hole, Dunns River Falls, Mystic Mountain, Dolphin Cove, Ricks Cafe and more!
Wichita Falls, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great airport transfer! Two thumbs up!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Called a week ahead of our trip and we had a driver waiting for us at the airport in Mo Bay. The driver's name was Barbara, and she was awesome. She was very friendly and her car was nice and clean. The ride took about 1 1/2 hours to Negril, but with Barbara pointing out different things along the way, and telling us about food and the culture and stuff, the trip didn't seem nearly that long. Thank you guys so much for the fantastic service! If you are going to splurge on anything during your trip, this is the way to go!

Visited May 2014
6 Thank Robert W

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Gary is Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

Gary made our vacation run smoothly like a well oiled machine. From picking up us on time at the airport to bringing us safely and back on our numerous adventures. He kept us entertained and brought us to some amazing food spots! Thank you Gary for a lovely vacation!

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Andre S
French Lick, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very fair, gave us his card and was always on time-day or nite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

We liked everything-thanks to him we were able to see moreplaces and enjoy much more. reasonable prices

Visited March 2014
3 Thank H4225IXTraveler
Rockland, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Barbara rocks! Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

After reading reviews I called Gary's a few days before we were set to leave to see if they could pick us up at the airport. Barbara said she would be able to handle our transfers. All I can say is she was AWESOME! She picked us up, stopped to exchange our money and pick up cold drinks for the ride then stopped us at a super store for wine, water and snacks!! We hired her for a tour to YS Falls and the Black River. She was so knowledgeable about the area and filled us in on all kind of facts we never would have gotten from a group tour. By the end of the day I felt like she was a member of my family. She was on time and dependable and I'd have to say one of the highlights of our trip.

Visited April 2014
4 Thank Deborah S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“GARY WAS THE BEST PART OF OUR VACATION.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

I hired Gary a few weeks before my cruise. After Reading the reviews on TripAdvisor. And I have to say that he lived up to the hype. My wife and I along with 2 friends we met on the cruise from Denmark. He had plenty of room in his van for all of us. And was waiting for us on time with a sign that had my name on it. I was so excited to meet him. We embraced like we knew each other for years. I asked him if it was OK if our friends tagged along. He replied with a hearty YEA' MON. Love this guy. We got into his nice air condition van and were off. We stopped and I gave him a 10 and he came back with 4 red stripes. Great beer. He asked what we wanted to do. We said you pick. Take is to what you would want to do while in Jamaica. We told him we want to shop, eat and something unforgettable. We got all of that. The place he took us to eat was some of the best food I have ever eaten ever!! Get the JERKED PORK IT CHANGED MY LIFE. ASK FOR EXTRA SKIN!!! OMG!!! SO GOOD. also my wife and I got like one of everything on the menu. It was all only 13$ bucks. So cheap. Gary took us to the falls. That was an amazing time. We loved it. You will get soaking wet so pack a swim suit. Now let me say some things about Gary. He is not Fake. He is REAL. AND TRUSTWORTHY. We left all or bags and belongings in his van and did not even worry. If you want to have conversations with your group in the van. He picks up on this and does not talk or interrupt. He just drives. But if you want to talk to him he will chat as much as you like. He is a very smart business man.
And he gave us such a good deal. Dont book a excursion if your on a cruise. BOOK GARY!!! also the shops he takes you to are good. But make sure you haggle. The first price they give you is high. But you can get it much cheaper. Just ask. They gave us some great deals because we were with Gary. All in all. When we come back to Jamaica Gary will be our driver again. Not even a question. And if you are a group of just women or one woman. Hire Gary. He will keep you very safe. Also is such a gentleman. Never an awkward or inappropriate moment. I have hired a lot of drivers in my days. And sometimes you get strange or awkward people. But not Gary. He is a great MAN...

10 Thank Casey M