“Delicious!”

Ahhh Bees
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Hands down the most succulent Burgers in Jamaica! All are freshly homemade with local ingredients and produce.Home to the Burger that Bites back!Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Reviewed 13 July 2014

The burgers are awesome! They're big, tasty and plenty of flavor. My wife and I went back twice, two nights in a row. The last night we were in Jamaica we knew we had to go back and have another burger. Server was friendly and very eager to please. Aubie (spelling?) was a really nice guy from Toronto who definitely knows how to grill! If you're in Negril, drop by this place and order a burger and a beer, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank amauz11

Reviewed 1 July 2014

When I visited (two years in a row) the staff was slow but friendly. The food was average but it was open later than most. Recommended if you want to 'fill up' before walking home.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I really love the burgers. I've only been once but it was a great experience. My friends and I started out with a mini and quickly realized it wasn't enough and then ordered another. The next time the regular is a deifinite order. Aubie is very nice along with the rest of the staff. I look forward to returning. I will say the prices are kind of high but that seems to be the norm for non-Jamaican food and even some Jamaican food, depending on where you eat.

1  Thank Danger1105
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I was looking forward to visiting the new location of Ahhh Bees. I had been longing for an original Aubie Burger, my wife had the chicken burger and fries, an enjoyable tasty meal.

1  Thank IrieTraveller
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great atmosphere ,With an even better burger.. I consider my self a burger aficionado, Ahhh Bees burgers are outstanding..I will never visit Negril without getting an Ahh Bees burger again nor should you..
A must do in Negril !