“Awesome my family...”
other travellers have booked this property
front view of house
one bedroom view out back
Check Availability
beach across the street
beach scene
swimming at the ciffs
treasures
Best in the west Jerk center out front!
fishing in our new boat!
downstairs bath
upstairs bath
upstairs bath
porches
front hall
path to the vegetable gardens
back view and deck
side view
iron work
front porch
lower deck and grill area
front entrance
carport/sitting area
side view 2
fresh coconut
hiking at roaring river- we can take you!
Our fishing boat the 'swiper'
front entrance
water sports
as the hammock swings
our sunset cruises
reggae shows!
Delores' cooking!
blue mountain coffee on the back deck
paddle boarding
memories in 'the swiper'
fresh tuna
kitchen
living area
the cliffs
beach across the street
visit the office of nature
colors of the beach
fresh fruit- let us do the shopping
kitchen grillwork
back deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

sacramento california
“Awesome my family...”
Reviewed 22 March 2015 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

I have stayed at Greenleaf cabins twice, the first time I rented the 4 bedroom house which accommodated me n my 3 sons, sister n nephew... The place is right across from the beach n walking distance to all the bars n clubs.. The rooms are awesome loved having a private balcony. The owners r great jennifer, Mikey n brother. They also own the little store n bar where we got our beef patties each morning. In the house there were 2 bathrooms kitchen n a side room off the garage with its own bathroom a little apartment. I have grown sons so this place allowed everyone to have space n peace. I have also utilized the single cottages on the property loved it , and the people who frequent Greenleaf always come back. I love that I can be in negril n see the family n they know me by name, I wasn't just a tourist... The cottages are standard no frills but hey who wants to be inside your in Jamaica mon...

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The price the location , the place itself rooms
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
2 Apr 2015
Shera3- you are family! real yard real experiences- thanks for posting and please keep coming back!
Grenoble - France
Reviewed 6 December 2013 for a stay in August 2013

2 Apr 2015
sorry for such a late post! we loved having you and have since added some better outdoor furnishings to the porches and decks- can't wait to have you back!
Arkanas
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
2 Apr 2015
Thanks again Sandra! when you coming back? We are continually adding improvements to the property to eceed our guests expectations
New York
Reviewed 26 November 2013 for a stay in August 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Lisa D
fairfield,ohio
“We had a great time”
Reviewed 24 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

Bill provided everything you needed for home living . The housekeeper Deloris was very attentive and was willing to help with anything. There is only one air conditioner in the house, upstairs in one bedroom. It would have been nice to have one in the living room but we had a good time anyway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: privacy
Liked least: no air conditioning in the living room
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing