“Kingsley is the man!!!”

Kingsley's Take Care Tours - Day Tours
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Kingsley always offers top rate, reliable service. I've had the pleasure of riding with Kingsley and his associates Prince and Dave and they are all top notch! Very knowledgable and professional, Kingsley always strives to create the best Jamaican experience for all his guests. I used his service for both airport transfer as well as a tour. I never felt rushed and at. I was able to stop off on the way to my hotel and get all the items I needed before I ever arrived in Negril. I highly recommend Kingsley for all your transportation needs when in Jamaica!

There are newer reviews for Kingsley's Take Care Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed 21 July 2014

We used Take Care Tours during our stay from the 13th of July to the 19th and were very pleased with our experience. Kingsley and Prince were both very professional and great personalities. Kingsley was very informative about areas of interest and on a specific trip from Negril to Ocho Rios, he was a very entertaining tour guide and offered great advice for a memorable vacation as well as taking us to a great eating stop by Discovery Bay. We will definitely call Kingsley on our next visit and will recommend to others as well. Did we have a Great Time with Take Care Tours?? YEA MON!!
Mike and Kristin Coleman
Jacksonville, FL

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

We emailed Kingsley last August to arrange for our trip in November of 2013. He provided as transportation from the airport to the hotel and back again. What we really enjoyed was how he immediately made us feel comfortable and welcomed. Since we had just spent the day traveling we were starving. When we asked about stopping for something to eat he asked if we would like to try some authentic Jamaican food. Yes, please! We stopped by a roadside stand and had some wonderful soup (sips) prepared by a Rastafarian. It was delicious!

We also scheduled a day trip for a visit to some sites we were interested in. Dave was our driver for the day and he was just as friendly and personable as Kingsley. Kingsley called several times to check on us throughout the day too. We had a blast and got to visit some more authentic Jamaican sites.

Kingsley also helped us by stopping at a cambio, grocery store and even helped arrange a rental cell phone for our trip.

I can't say enough good things about Kingsley and Dave. They are a class act and you can't go wrong using them for all of your transportation needs. We will be emailing soon about our trip this November. Ya Mon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Traveling to Jamaica for the third time and wanted to use a private taxi service instead. We had a horrible experience last trip where someone became ill on the van from the hotel and we didn't want to experience that again so we called Kingsley. The charge was $60 US from mbj airport to west end Negril. The ride was on time, drivers were kind and accommodating. I highly recommend this tour service for private trips or to use for sightseeing tours. Great service and wonderful people.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Spent the day touring Appleton Rum Estate with Kingsley James as our driver. He arrived at our resort on time and his car was emmaculate! The ride was long but Kingsley kept it interesting answering all of questions! After the tour he took us to lunch in Black River at Cloggy's On the Beach! It was wonderful! Kingsley is a gem! Would book his services if we came back to Negril!