“fUN fUN fUN”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“fUN fUN fUN”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Yet again another trip tomy second home Negril. Always visit Collette's bar.such a warm welcome from a wonderful hostess Col beers flowing although I sit and sip my Brandy n Pepsi. tourists and locals all mingle together . having a good laugh and fun times able to go online courtesy of Collette's computer . So get out of your Hotel people and take a stroll or taxi and enjoy a visit, well worth it

Visited March 2014
3 Thank mamma-anne

Oshawa, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“BEST part of our trip!”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

So we also found out about Collette's thru tripadvisor, like so many other people. I HAVE to say, we were engaged the night prior to visiting her and she was the first person we told! Yes, it's a tiny little place... but Collette has the BIGGEST heart and we became friends quickly... and always will stay in touch.

WHY did we love this place so much?? Let me tell you... although we stayed in an all-inclusive resort, we generally spend the majority of our time off the resort, seeing the REAL people and things when we visit a country.

We met a LOT of people while in Jamaica over 2 weeks and I can honestly say only a small handful seemed genuine and honestly happy to chat and meet us. Maybe we ran into the wrong people but most seemed to just 'want' from us. Collette and every person we met at her bar on the other hand, were the most genuine people we met in our entire 2 weeks.

From the guys that fix motorcycles next door (Spoon-Ed and Sugar), to the locals and visitors alike that we met here.... not one time were we uncomfortable, didn't feel like an outsider and were truly welcomed. We had the best times here with Collette and CANNOT wait to return next year. (And also the best prices anywhere in town as well. ;) )

(ps... we're planning on returning for our wedding next Feb...shhhh... for now it's a secret from Collette! LOL)

PLEASE visit her little place and you'll know what everyone's talking about.
Tell the cab driver to take you here, "on Fire Station Road".
And please tell Collette hi from Canada... we sure do miss her!!! <3

(I also have to brag that I drank her dry of Smirnoff coolers! yay me! hahaha) Good times!~

4 Thank cbenson31
Omaha, Ne
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Best. Time. Ever.”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Went to Collette's Bar and had the best time ever meeting people that I have become acquainted with on FB. Collette is the best, made everyone feel welcome and served the coldest beer in town. Even served everyone a free meal....delicious!!!!!!

2 Thank lnjjacob
Chicago, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Had a BLAST!!!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I decided to come here after reading reviews on TA and I am glad I did! Such a great bar with the friendliest locals and owner. The plan was to stop by for a beer and I ended up staying for 3 hours (and I went back another day)! I was the "guest DJ" for awhile and we were all dancing and singing and just having the best time! Can't wait to go back!

LOCATION-Just past the roundabout (opposite direction of the West End), take a right before the Shell gas station, up the hill (about a 5-10min walk).

Love you guys and miss you!

1 Thank leebmonson
Roseburg
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Coldest beer”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This is simply the best little bar on earth. Collettes great smile and earth shaking hugs are legendary.
When in Negril you must stop.

Visited December 2013