“Best private driver ever!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Danny's Island Excursions

Danny's Island Excursions
Ranked #39 of 76 Tours in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: Danny has been in the tourism transportation business for over 20 years providing quality service to visitors to Jamaica. We offer safe and reliable airport transfers, sightseeing tours and business meetings and conference transportation. Relax and enjoy our clean air conditioned vehicles as we take you and the family on a real Jamaican experience tour.
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Best private driver ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I am a travel agent and I just returned from a tour of resort properties in Jamaica. Danny is the best private driver I've ever used.

He arrived exactly on time, drove me all over Montego Bay and then down to Negril and back. It really was like riding with a friend. I enjoyed the day and learned so much about not only the resorts I visited (Danny knows everything about resorts!) but also about the geography and history of Jamaica.

It was a true pleasure and I will be passing his information to all my clients traveling to Jamaica.

Thanks Danny!

Visited July 2014

Ontario, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Excellent Driver and Person”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

This November on our trip to SWH we used Danny from

Danny was recommended to us by friends that have been using his expert driving for few years. Previous to the trip I arranged all by email, his response was rather prompt. Upon arrival he was outside the terminal door with a sign. Soon we hoped into his comfortable vehicle and within a few minutes we were on the way, to my surprise he had arranged for some cold drinks and ginger beer for my wife which I mentioned on our email.

Danny was very friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and always pointing things out and answering any question we had, was not too long on our trek it seemed we were old friends. One thing I noticed Danny always had our safety in focus, making sure we reached SWH safe and sound, specially on the last few miles where the road was rather treacherous and dangerous with lots of potholes, but somehow we got to SWH earlier than I expected.
I would recommend Danny to anyone contemplating a private transfer or private tours.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank gpm11
Greenville, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Danny Is The BEST!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

We used Danny for our private car transport to Sandals Whitehouse, and we have to say Danny is the BEST!!! He met us outside the terminal door, perfectly on time, and within a couple of minutes we were on our way! We felt like we were being picked up by an old friend!! Danny made the 1 1/2 hour ride fun with great conversation and a little background on Jamaica. When we left, Danny again met us at our hotel to wisk us back to the airport.

If you are going to Jamaica, we highly recommend using Danny! Great service, great guy!! We will look him up again on future trips and cant wait to use his wonderful services again!

Visited October 2013
Youngstown, OH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Thanks Danny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Used Danny's Island Excursion for roundtrip transfer from airport to Sandals Whitehouse. My wife and I were very glad we did. Danny met us at airport and promptly welcomed us and whisked us off to our ride. Danny was very friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. Arrived at Sandals Whitehouse a lot quicker than would of if we had taken Sandals bus. When we got to Sandals we paid Danny and made arrangements for our transfer back to airport days later. Danny again met us on time at Sandals for our departure, and he said he came and hour earlier just to be here on time and clean the car. When we got to airport I gave Danny money again thinking we had to pay again for the return trip. As we were walking towards entrance of airport Danny came chasing after us. He said we only had to pay once and we paid what we owed already on arrival. We were very pleased that he was honest with us and returned our money. I could not be any more grateful. Most people would take advantage of a tourist and keep the money. I highly recommend Danny!! Thanks Danny!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank CJ_Ytown
Middletown, Indiana
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2013

My wife and I decided to forgo the bus to Sandals Whitehouse so we contacted Danny via email to secure transportation. His response was very quick and I followed up with a confirmation phone call the day before. Since it was our first time in Jamaica, we were sort of out of our comfort zone but Danny was there to greet us with a smiling face!! The ride to Whitehouse is not for the faint of heart but we arrived safe and sound and a lot sooner than if we had taken the Sandals bus. Highly recommended!!

Visited May 2013