Catcha Falling Star
US$670
US$313
US$193
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$73
US$172
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$126
Travelocity
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
Hotels.com
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$172
Agoda.com
US$218
US$193
US$880
US$469
Bookit.com
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
1,072 results
All reviewsivan's barthe cliffpenne pastasky cottageoutdoor showerrick's cafewest endbarking dogsfamous vincentltu pubfront gatelounge chairsday bedthe cottagescaribbean sealaid backthe entire staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We didn't stay at the hotel (though it looked beautiful)...we stayed at the Westender and at their recommendation traveled to Catcha Falling Star for drinks/dinner..most memorable experience in Negril. it's called this for a reason, "catch a falling star,"...the stars are within reach here. I couldn't describe it in words, you have to go there and see it yourself. I had never seen anything like it before and now that I have, I believe it exists...it's heaven seriously on earth. You can reach out your hand and feel as if the universe is within your grasp. The drinks/atmosphere was great at the bar...and then we had dinner at the outer edge table above the stars, as if we were the only two people on the earth at that moment. Food was outstanding. Service amazing. View/location, only in dreams. The people who live and work here are the luckiest on earth I believe. It's a must visit in Jamaica. Again, i cant describe it in words, you really must see it to understand it. If I visit Jamaica again, i will surely try the hotel...the view alone would be worth it.

Room Tip: If you don't stay at the hotel, trust me at least visit and try the restaurant.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2012

My husband and I spent the first three days of our honeymoon at Catcha Falling Star before heading to a hotel on the beach. We were lucky enough to stay in the Sagittarius room. This hotel is absolutely amazing. The views are fantastic, the staff is friendly, the food is good, and it's peaceful and quiet. We were very relaxed by the time we left.

Sagittarius is hands down the best room at the hotel. You feel like you're staying in your own private cottage on the cliffs. I got the best three nights of sleep I've probably had in a year with the sound of the waves crashing against the cliffs at night.

We would definitely stay here again and recommend it!

Room Tip: Choose the Sagittarius! If it's not available at booking, just keep checking to see if somebody cancels the days you are booked.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My two best friends from Jr. HS (50 years ago!), one daughter and I stayed in Moon Cottage and we had the perfect time. Didn't leave the property for days ... everything we wanted was right there at Catcha. Wonderful staff, great food, perfect swimming and the veranda on Moon Cottage was perfect for catching up with each other and just kicking back. Thank you Susan, Andrea -- everyone!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Sorry this review is very late, but thought I should tell how much we enjoyed our stay at Catcha Falling Star. My friend and I stayed in the 2 bedroom Star. Fabulous big verandah to relax on, with a daybed for snoozing or reading, and table and chairs for sipping a drink or tea whilst watching the passing boats on the ocean. The decor might be a bit 'rustic' for some folks, but has a real laid back island feel to it, with screens and shutters rather than glass windows. The TV had poor reception, but we didn't watch it much, so no issue for us. Food in the restaurant was great. Nice cocktails (dirty Bananas...mmmm) in the tropical bar and poolside. Great little pool with amazing sunsets, but also loved climbing down the ladder and swimming to the blow up tubes tethered in the little turquoise cove below. Walking distance to Rick's bar.

Staff were lovely, always smiling and friendly. They organised a driver for the day and we went on a boat trip along the Black River (saw crocodiles!), to beautiful YS Falls, then the Appleton Estate Rum Distillery (OMG the cream rum is delicious, and even more so, mixed with the coffee rum). Got a taxi to 7 mile beach a couple of times (both for swimming and beach during the day, and dinner at night). All up had a great time at Catcha Falling Star and Negril.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 May 2012

We arrived just as the heavens opened but that didn't dampen our warm welcome. Well laid out with cottages and suites set in lush gardens tumbling down to the sea, the clever thing is that there are lots of little corners where you can find a little privacy if you want to chill out for a while. Ivan's Bar is a great place to sink a sundowner or enjoy a nightcap before turning in. I'd seen good reviews of the restaurant but it exceeded expectations, good fresh food with lots of local flavours and great waitstaff.
Our cottage, Pisces, was a little snug but it had a decent deck with views to the sea and what more do you need? Negril itself was a disappointment, 7 miles of beach but to get access to it you had to pay or stay and rebuff the local "vendors". Catcha itself has no problem and is safe and secure.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple