“One meal delight”

Ranked #35 of 198 Restaurants in Negril
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I only had the opportunity to have one dinner at Pressa, and very happy that I did! I had the jerk chicken which was seasoned to perfection, and the sides were also freshly cooked and tasty! I absolutely loved the fresh beet juice too! Pressa is a very nice open outside restaurant, and the service was prompt and attentive. We also got to talk with the chef the night that we had dinner, and he was also very nice and accommodating.

I will definitely give Pressa another try on my return trip! The meal was worth it!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I went to the gift shop right next door in the same building and the woman was amazing.
She was so wonderful and gave us the best deals we could find anywhere.
So many amazing gifts for such a great deal

1  Thank Jennifer P
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We are early risers and staying on the west end. We are just finding out that an early breakfast is hard to find,so when we found Pressa and the lovely hostess, boy were we lucky!! The food is delicious and most breakfast dishes hovered around 500 Ja. 2 days in a row we had the French toast and Spanish omelette. Very good food. The location is right across from Samsara resort. Just south of blue cave castle hotel.

3  Thank IPFreelyNEtime
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This little restaurant opposite the Samsara serves their food with love - its honest and good Jamaican food, run by a lovely family. They went all out to make our wedding anniversary special, giving us a feast of variety. They also serve the best chips (fries) I have ever tasted!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Last August my friends and I stayed at Samsara but didn't go all inclusive since we were spending most of our time out of the hotel. We were recommended this place by the staff and tried it out for breakfast. Miss. Eva who owns the restaurant with her husband is a very sweet lady who makes a MEAN cucumber juice (that helps with hangovers lol) and keeps you well hydrated for the day ahead. Being of Jamaican decent I would say that her husband really captures the taste of the island and at a great price. They had me eating things that not even my Jamaican mother could make me eat. My friends and I are going back this year and I can't wait to go and grab some authentic Jamaican dishes all over again. If you're in Negril check out Pressa, you won't regret it.