Westender Inn
US$670
US$313
US$194
  • Breakfast included
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$73
US$172
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Country Country Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$126
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
Hotels.com
Firefly Beach Cottages(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$218
US$193
US$880
US$469
Bookit.com
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewssea poolalmond suitehotel shuttlecrashing wavessalt water poolwest endshuttle serviceocean sidedowntown negrilackee and saltfishbeautiful propertythe entire staffseven mile beachlaid backreal jamaicathe cliffrelaxing vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2011

What about the Westender? You guys are 5-star in my book! We just returned from a week there, November 2011. We felt treated like royalty and family all at the same time. This hotel is perfect for people like us; independent minded, desirous of peace and...... a piece of the Jamaica of years ago. The ocean front location is FOR REAL - it is your personal front yard. We enjoyed snorkeling in our own private bay whenever we wanted. Watching the sun set was a highlight and glorious way to wind down every day. How about the jam session in the restaurant that featured admirable versions of 3 Little Birds and One Love with Germaine, Kemar, and Calvin as back up singers and the bonus of a dissertation about Bob Dylan, by the nomadic 60's expert Steve.^) My wife enjoyed going next door to Jackie's on the Reef for massages. The WestEnder's snapper rundown, barbecued lobster and spicy jerk pork were outstanding. When we decided to get scooters the staff arranged everything. They were appropriately concerned when we left but smiled when we returned safely. When we traveled with the hotel staff, they quietly followed along, watching every move. Germaine you were great, both driver and security guard! The Westender set us up with Nelson and his nature tour when we wanted to visit Treasure Beach. Never a dull moment with Nelson who knows something about every plant growing along side the road, as well as any town we drove through. Nelson has mastered the science of mixing safety with social contact with the use of his vehicle's horn and brings humorous interaction with other locals, Ya Mon! Our room's air conditioner worked wonderfully after each adventuresome day and the wireless connection gave access to the outside world. From the quality sheets and comforters, to the tiled baths, to the taste of the furnishings, to the view of the ocean from the balcony, the room was awesome, and Karen our housekeeper attended to our every need. The thing about the Westender is getting to go back to your own personal hacienda each night. I think the staff all living on site brings out the family atmosphere. Finally, Keith as manager you're the man! Anything we needed was handled in American time. Great job!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mark Y
Reviewed 12 November 2011

What a wonderful surprise. My husband and I were brought to Jamaica through our sons best friends wedding. It was a delight.
The Westender Inn had it all. The room was beautiful and the bed was so comfortable, we slept so good!
I have to mention the service, and the people, who work at the Westender. When I first walked out of our room onto our porch, someone said "good morning sweetie" and I looked around to see who she was talking to, it was me . She said, I'm Karen, and she was our housekeeper.
The office manager, Tamesha, was so helpful arranging rides for us to and from the airport.
The two hour plus ride with Nelson was so much fun. He knew so much about Jamaica .
Every one just seemed to do those extra things.Like, Jermaine, who was the driver of the Westender van. Always at your service, always on time, always a spic and span van, always kind . Thank you Keith, you all do such a great job, please don't ever let it
change. We were only there 5 days and I felt so comfortable and safe.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Denise60946
Reviewed 15 October 2011

i thought that the hotel was very secluded....me and my wife loved that...its a small place so the staff was very consistent with service and overall i think the place was amazing.....me and my wife will be returning!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jessica995
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I had the privilege of staying at the Westender Inn in Negril for an entire weekend in August 2011. This was an awesome and relaxing experience. I particularly liked the setting of the rooms especially the one I stayed in that had the ocean view. The atmosphere was quite calming and the staff especially were very welcoming and hospitable. If anyone wants a get away or just a vacation from all the happenings this is the place to come. Its a must stay at hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the ocean front are much more relaxing and nicer.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank Sheena T
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Westender is not for the "Spring Break" crowd. It isn't party central or a wild place. It's a very cozy, out of the way place that's excellent for couples or a small family getaway.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple