I recently got married here and brought about 100 guests down from all over the United States. I worked with Donald and Natasha by email and skype for over a year to plan this and they were absolutely wonderful to work with. Very easy and stress free wedding planning experience, they took care of everything! Don and Natasha are extremely professional and they accommodated all of our requests. I also worked with Floral Fantasies for the flowers which were perfect and Debra Barrett for my hair and makeup. Debra has a salon right on the property which was very convenient and she did a great job. The day of the wedding proved overcast, a bit windy, and drizzly at times, but we were still able to have our ceremony and cocktail hour outdoors on their beautiful cliffs and had the reception in their covered third floor ballroom that had amazing views of the ocean with a cool breeze blowing through. The staff worked extremely hard to set everything up perfectly and everything looked great. We had a band and a DJ and both of them were awesome, kept us dancing all night. Everyone raved about the food, and the service was great too. I had the most amazing time, I did not want the night to end. Many of our guests told us it was the most fun wedding they'd ever been to. If you are thinking of getting married in Negril please consider this as your venue. Why have a generic wedding on the beach at a big all inclusive that has 3 to 4 weddings in a weekend and you are nothing special? Negril Escape is owned by a local family and has a unique and beautiful location, plus it's a very private setting. The personalized service I received was fantastic. I recommend this place to anyone getting married or having any kind of party in Negril. I'd be happy to answer any questions, send me a message.
Thanks Negril Escape for a wonderful wedding we will never forget!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril