I love this place. I try to visit Jamaica once a year and this is the place I always stay. The views are great and relaxing. The atmosphere is wonderful especially for a couples retreat, and the sunsets are spectacular. Just sit by the lighthouse with a drink and watch the sunset with your spouse or kids. That, in itself, is worth the trip for me. In addition to the location, the employees are friendly, accommodating and very helpful. They were able to answer my questions about places to visit and attentive to anything I needed. The food is great and you get a real taste of what Jamaican food is all about. The rooms are nicely furnished and decorated. My fiancée loved the spa treatment. It helped her relax and enjoy the moment. Can’t say it any differently – Negril Escape is a definitely a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril