Negril escape has one of the most beautiful views and for the price I paid I got a lot more than expected! I paid $548 for a package on Travelocity for a nonstop flight on JetBlue and 5 nights at Negril Escape, doing the math I paid about 31.50 a night because the JetBlue flight was 390 roughly. The accommodations are basic bed bathroom tv and overhead fan and a/c that runs only at night due to the fact that the hotel runs on solar energy during the day. These accommodations suite younger couple or solo travelers more so than families with young children. The continental breakfast was limited to just cereal and bread most days I never ate it I always ordered from the menu the food wasn't great but not terrible either it was passable. The property needs some updating and some work done I think even just a nice power wash and some painting and a little landscaping work would do wonders. The property has wifi but it is hard to get connected to from the rooms and the restaurant. The room I was in in the jamrock section has poor water pressure and that is my biggest complaint, But the view makes it worth it, it truly has one of the best views on the cliffs. All in all I enjoyed my stay but I'm not a fussy person. This is not the place for someone who prefers 4 or 5 star or has intentions of being in their room or on property for the most part, however if you just need a bed to sleep in at night with a killer view for sunsets and to wake up to this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa