Stayed at the Negril Escape for a friend's wedding. It was mid-August, the off-season, and we had the place practically to ourselves. The rooms are about what you'd expect for the price... comfortable and clean but without too many extras, though the rooms do have AC and cable TV (not that you'll need it). The buildings are a bit weathered, but then they ought to be after so much sun and rain.
What makes this place excellent is the location and the staff. It's right on the water. You can wake up, walk down to the shore and dive right into the sea. The people who run Negril Escape couldn't be nicer and more accommodating. Every request was handled quickly (well, as quick as anything in Jamaica). The breakfast was delicious and filling. Most importantly, the wedding went off without a hitch... the ceremony, the dinner, the reception... everything was handled beautifully. I couldn't recommend Negril Escape more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort Located on the cliffs in Negril. Offers a natural, holistic environment. Gardens and paths winding through the limestone to the sea. Swim, snorkle, or scuba dive-(Negril Scuba Centre is located here!) enjoy a message in our spa on the edge of the cliff, or just relax by the pool. 10 cottages- each reflecting the rich,vibrant cultural heritage of Jamaica,from India to Africa, Asia to Europe. Service personalized to the guest's individual wishes. Come Escape, relax, and rejuvenate your body and soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Negril Escape Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Negril Escape Resort And Spa
- Negril Escape Hotel Negril