Our favorite place to stay on the island.
- Staff is wonderful. They make you feel like family. Richard, Cliff, James, and everyone else...you rock!
- Super Private. Last time we went (off season) we were the only people staying at Sur Mer. Even when there are people there you still feel like you are the only people there.
- Villas are luxury. Beautiful, spacious, clean, air conditioning keeps the room super cold. Beds are super comfy.
- Internet is super fast. I work online so this is a must. Other parts of the island we have stayed have not been so good with Internet connections.
- Pool is awesome. Has waterfall and is and super relaxing
- You can order food from next store and they will deliver. Also will charge to your bill so you can just pay at the end.
- Access to the water for scuba diving and swimming
- Close to great restaurants. Da Bar (Eddie!), LTU right across the street and many other great spots. LTU has great food and is much less of a tourist trap than Rick's Cafe. If you head to LTU get the Papaya Snapper. One of the best meals I have ever had.
- Only a few minutes ride to 7 mile beach.
- Full kitchen so you can cook your own food.
- No beach. This doesn't bother me, but I can see some people being bothered by having to catch a ride or drive to the beach.
See you guys soon. Will be back in February!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the stunning cliffs of West end Negril, Villas Sur Mer offers luxurious accommodations that offer privacy, and tranquility. Villas Sur Mer is only steps away from the cliff divers of the famous Rick's café or a short drive to seven mile beach. We offer unforgettable guests experiences that will leave you wanting to return again and again. Our six bedroom seaside villa is truly the jewel of the cliffs of Negril. It offers a personal Chef and housekeeper and each bedroom has its own en suite bathroom. The breathtaking views of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea can be seen while sipping a red stripe at your own private bar, in the hot tub or lounging in our private pool, atop the private, most majestic Brazilian hardwood deck which will be yours for your stay. Across the road, we have several 1, 2, and 3 bedroom beautifully appointed villas nestled in a tropical garden setting. Each villa comes equipped with a kitchenette and each bedroom has an en suite bathroom. Sit on your private garden veranda and watch the hummingbirds flicker by.....or sip on a refreshing drink poolside at our cascading waterfall pool, with a super large Jacuzzi on another beautiful deck. Don't forget, we also have an underground cave walkway leading to an ocean deck that allows ocean access for swimming/snorkeling in the turquoise waters below. Enjoy a couple's massage on the deck in the am or pm, or yoga, or simply a sun worshipping experience like never before. A Villas Sur Mer vacation will give you long lasting memories that will have you missing Jamaica the moment you get back home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Odigeo so you can book your Villas Sur Mer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Sur Mer Hotel Negril