“"PARADISE"”
Review of Rayon Hotel

Rayon Hotel
Ranked #44 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed 6 November 2010

My husband and I and our Canadian friends have done a fair amount of travel and the Rayon Hotel was by far one of the best places we have ever stayed. Part of my luggage was lost and with many hours of hard work Miss Pansy was able to retrieve my luggage. Miss Pansy, Carmen and all of the staff are wonderful. They all made us feel like family. We stayed in the apartment and anything we needed to supply the kitchen, they were more than willing to get it for us. The food at the restaurant is EXCELLENT. We will definitely return to the Rayon Hotel again. I want to thank Miss Pansy, Carmen and all of the staff again for our wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 October 2010

Rayon hotel...excellent location, well secure, rooms very clean with very good service..love the pool and the rooms..the staff treated us with respect........ enjoyed the breakfast every morning.. We met the owner, she was so down to earth,,big up Mrs Rayon.. love the place...we will return for sure,,6 star hotel...

STEELE,BELL AND PALMER.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2010

The food was excellent. The place was clean and beautiful. The hospitality was great, great receptionist (Carmen) and great waitress.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2010

what else can I say! I had a wonderful time at the Rayon Hotel. Everyone from the security gaurds to the cleaning staff were wonderful, patient, and very accomodating. I am looking into going back to Negril and would definately stay here again. I repeat I had the time of my life!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2010

I had four wonderful days and night at Rayon Hotel in Negril. I found the service there to be great. The location is great, the staff friendly, food good and I will definitely visit again. My daughter had a blast swimming in the pool which was located right next to our room. the landscape was just grand. It is a peaceful hotel for anyone who would like some rest. It is also close to clubs on the strip for those who would like to party all night. Love this hotel.. It is just grand...

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2010

After having the absolute worst experiance of all time at "Moonrise Villa". We found this little piece of heaven in paradise called the Rayon hotel. Where the staff welcome you every day with the warmest smiles and greetings that can only remind you that "Every little thing is gonna be alright".
All food is made to order.So your guaranteed a fresh meal EVERY TIME
The facility itself is very clean and cozy and surrounded by beautiful flowers and decor.
Housekeeping is always on time...
My deepest appreciation goes out to the staff at the Rayon for the beautiful experiance. XOXOXO Yeah mon!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2010

I was the grand prize winner of a raffle - a three nights stay in Negril, all-inclusive hotel. I have to say I had been to Jamaica before (Ocho Rios) on a cruise and I was not at all impressed with the country. Then, I won this free stay so I figured, I'd return - all I had to do was book the flight. The time we went couldn't have been better (September) - if you prefer less touristy vacations. The hotel was very nice, and clean, and right across the street from the beach. All in all, I'm glad I went back to Jamaica for another visit (and many more since). This trip definitely changed my opinion of the country.

Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kcggrl
Travellers also viewed these Negril hotels
Charela Inn / Le Vendome
Mariposa Hideaway
Mariposa Hideaway
#75 of 80 in Negril
Country Country Beach Cottages

Been to Rayon Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Rayon Hotel

Address: Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
Region: Caribbean > Jamaica > Westmoreland Parish > Negril
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
#19 Romantic Hotel in Negril
#33 On the Beach Hotel in Negril
Price Range: £63 - £124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Rayon Hotel 3.5*
Rayon Hotel features 31rooms surrounding the lush tropical gardens and fresh water swimming pool. All rooms at Rayon Hotel are tiled with private bathrooms, air conditioning and ceiling fans, some rooms feature the old world charm of four-poster beds. Our friendly staff will be glad to assist you with any special requests or requirements you may have. We are footsteps from the beach, with beach access across the street. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rayon Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rayon Hotel Negril