“I love this club!!!!”

Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I love this club!!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

When I first booked my trip to Negril a few of my friends told me i needed to come here. and once we got to Negril most of the locates also told us we need to go. So we went and we wasn't disappointed.

We liked it so much we went twice during our stay. The music was good. It was reggae, hip hop/rap and very little top 40. The club stays open until 3am but the upstairs closes at 2am and everyone is told to go downstairs to continue to party. It was mostly locals. And the place is very big. The upstairs was like a patio with a roof and downstairs was very well air conditioned, so it was never to hot in either location.

The first night it was $15USD to get in. And the drinks was pretty cheap and strong. I'm from Boston where drinks range from $12-$15 a drink. So paying $5-$10 a drink was super cheap for us.

The second night was $20USD and it was all inclusive. I believe it was sponsored by Smirnoff vodka so it was all vodka drinks that was all inclusive. Which they made strong.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Chimere M

Pennsylvania
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“loved it”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

this is just what I wanted. Reggae, house music, dancehall, rap and hip hop. Do not show up early. Things in Jamaica do not get popping until 11:30 12am. I loved watching the Jamaicans dance. It was a good mix of locals and tourists. Thursday night is ladies night and it was free before a certain but I forget. It was packed and we stayed mostly on the upper level.

Visited April 2014
3 Thank Toya K
North Providence, Rhode Island
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“An experience”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We were hoping for a little more nightlife in Negril but it really is a sleepy area. We went to ladies night at the Jungle and that was pretty decent. The music was good, the drink prices depended on if you were paying Jamaican or US$. This was really the only place we went all 5 days of our trip that preferred Jamaican Jay$. The crowd was extreamly varied and the people watching was mind boggling. Everything from what I can only imagine were prostitutes with old white men to Old white couples to Jamaican young women and men out to have fun. We only stayed out til 1 but it seemed like the party might just be getting going. A word of warning, there are taxis right inside the gate and they are SUPER aggressive. They also charged twice the fair ($10 for a 2 minute ride down the road when other taxi's had charged us $5 to go twice as far).

Visited January 2014
5 Thank ErinMurphy83
Sacramento, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Eh.”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

This place is huge! Lots of different spaces like the round room with the glass walls (like a big fish bowl. The free drinks were syrupy and worth the price. There's an open-air bar and dance floor too, but the music was not what we were hoping for: Dance Hall Reggae. It was a mix of old American pop hits instead. The party doesn't really get going until well after midnight.

The crowd was a dichotomous mix of locals who are dressed like video vixens (6" heels and short, shiny skirts) and tourists wearing sun dresses and flip flops. Culturally, it was interesting to take in. And I guess, if you're in the land of reggae, it's a nice change of pace. Glad we went, but not sure I'd go again.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank CleveandKat
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beware on Saturday Night”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We went on Saturday night. Men $20 women $6 US dollars. It is what it is. Beer and several mixed drinks included. Water extra. When we were there it seams as if there were a lot of working girls. Going down the stairs I was hit on three times by working girls for a good time. If you go make sure that there is someone who is sober who will look out for you as one of my friends was folioed by a man for almost an hour.

Visited January 2014