“Wild and crazy nights will start here!”

The Jungle Night Club, Sports Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 21 Nightlife in Negril
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Do not miss out on a Thursday or Saturday night experience. Sleep late so you can stay up later! It will not start to get live in this place until after 1am. But it will be worth it. This is where the party is at. Get off the resort and get the experience!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

had an amazing time mingling with the locals, shaking it up on the dance floor. great music, atmosphere, and people.

1  Thank CBangaru
Reviewed 8 July 2014

When I first booked my trip to Negril a few of my friends told me i needed to come here. and once we got to Negril most of the locates also told us we need to go. So we went and we wasn't disappointed.

We liked it so much we went twice during our stay. The music was good. It was reggae, hip hop/rap and very little top 40. The club stays open until 3am but the upstairs closes at 2am and everyone is told to go downstairs to continue to party. It was mostly locals. And the place is very big. The upstairs was like a patio with a roof and downstairs was very well air conditioned, so it was never to hot in either location.

The first night it was $15USD to get in. And the drinks was pretty cheap and strong. I'm from Boston where drinks range from $12-$15 a drink. So paying $5-$10 a drink was super cheap for us.

The second night was $20USD and it was all inclusive. I believe it was sponsored by Smirnoff vodka so it was all vodka drinks that was all inclusive. Which they made strong.

2  Thank Chimere M
Reviewed 23 April 2014

this is just what I wanted. Reggae, house music, dancehall, rap and hip hop. Do not show up early. Things in Jamaica do not get popping until 11:30 12am. I loved watching the Jamaicans dance. It was a good mix of locals and tourists. Thursday night is ladies night and it was free before a certain but I forget. It was packed and we stayed mostly on the upper level.

3  Thank Toya K
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We were hoping for a little more nightlife in Negril but it really is a sleepy area. We went to ladies night at the Jungle and that was pretty decent. The music was good, the drink prices depended on if you were paying Jamaican or US$. This was really the only place we went all 5 days of our trip that preferred Jamaican Jay$. The crowd was extreamly varied and the people watching was mind boggling. Everything from what I can only imagine were prostitutes with old white men to Old white couples to Jamaican young women and men out to have fun. We only stayed out til 1 but it seemed like the party might just be getting going. A word of warning, there are taxis right inside the gate and they are SUPER aggressive. They also charged twice the fair ($10 for a 2 minute ride down the road when other taxi's had charged us $5 to go twice as far).

5  Thank ErinMurphy83