“Fun environment”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun environment”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Tourist attraction with locals out to meet them! Can be loads of fun on certain nights with friends. I think they need more security on. Felt pretty safe but place is very large. More live music would bring me there more!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank MizRead

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wild and crazy nights will start here!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Do not miss out on a Thursday or Saturday night experience. Sleep late so you can stay up later! It will not start to get live in this place until after 1am. But it will be worth it. This is where the party is at. Get off the resort and get the experience!

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“best night ever”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

had an amazing time mingling with the locals, shaking it up on the dance floor. great music, atmosphere, and people.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank CBangaru
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I love this club!!!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

When I first booked my trip to Negril a few of my friends told me i needed to come here. and once we got to Negril most of the locates also told us we need to go. So we went and we wasn't disappointed.

We liked it so much we went twice during our stay. The music was good. It was reggae, hip hop/rap and very little top 40. The club stays open until 3am but the upstairs closes at 2am and everyone is told to go downstairs to continue to party. It was mostly locals. And the place is very big. The upstairs was like a patio with a roof and downstairs was very well air conditioned, so it was never to hot in either location.

The first night it was $15USD to get in. And the drinks was pretty cheap and strong. I'm from Boston where drinks range from $12-$15 a drink. So paying $5-$10 a drink was super cheap for us.

The second night was $20USD and it was all inclusive. I believe it was sponsored by Smirnoff vodka so it was all vodka drinks that was all inclusive. Which they made strong.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Chimere M
Pennsylvania
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“loved it”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

this is just what I wanted. Reggae, house music, dancehall, rap and hip hop. Do not show up early. Things in Jamaica do not get popping until 11:30 12am. I loved watching the Jamaicans dance. It was a good mix of locals and tourists. Thursday night is ladies night and it was free before a certain but I forget. It was packed and we stayed mostly on the upper level.

Visited April 2014