GeeJam has set a standard that we will forever be using to compare other hotels!!
We love small properties, GeeJam fit the bill.
We love having all the amenities, GeeJam certainly fit the bill and then some.
We love great service, GeeJam knocked the ball out of the park!!
We have gotten good service at other properties in the Caribbean though none have come close to the standard of service we got at GeeJam. The difference for us is fantastic service that is personable and intimate, you really don't know what it is until you've experienced it like we just have at GeeJam. The staff seems truly happy with their jobs and extend themselves to incredible lengths to assure you are having a wonderful, relaxing time. They have amazing memory for the smallest detail you may have mentioned even in passing, very impressive. Special mention to Iola in Guest Services truly a special person, Andre on the grounds, Jason at the bar, Nigel the chef who can do anything, Dwight in tech services and Gary, so very special to us, he drove us around, was a fountain of information, even went and got money exchanged for us at the local cambio and was practically family by the time he transferred us to Negril at the end of our stay, better people you cannot find. Let's not forget the stealth housekeeping staff, who magically made our suite, Drum and Bass, sparkle, we never even got to see them! Amazing.
An ever present owner Steve whose phone number is at your disposal on a cellphone given to you for your use upon arrival, to call the front desk, the tech dept., the Bushbar, housekeeping or to call home no matter! Steve even called us the morning we left while we were on the road to thank us for our patronage and for feedback on our stay, we cannot recommend GeeJam more highly!
Previous posters have detailed for you this wonderful property and all the many great amenities at GeeJam, here's some of our own, apologies if they are a duplicate.
Can't make the steps to the beach, a car will be sent to pick you up.
Thirsty on the beach, request a cooler with cold drinks, no problem.
Extra towels, all you need to ask a single time during your stay.
Are you a foodie? Bushbar is THE BEST in Port Antonio, any request can and will be met.
Are you into serious breakfast, it will be delivered to your terrace every day if you want full and delicious breakfast, with some of the best scrambled eggs I've ever had!
In addition to all this my hubby got the best present of all, a studio session with Dizzle, 2 songs to take home with him, truly an anniversary present of a lifetime. Thank you Dizzle and thank you Steve and the entire staff at GeeJam for a memorable vacation and 10th anniversary!
Maria and Kelvin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geejam, an insider escape, is located in San San, close to Port Antonio, in the parish of Portland, on the pristine shores of north-east Jamaica. Achieving a stylish equilibrium between ultra modern technology and the intrinsic grace of the natural island landscape makes this the Geejam signature trademark. The property features seven double rooms, a state of the art Recording Studio, Healing Spa, Swimming Pool (Sanwood only), Gym and the Bushbar, forming an exclusive universe within the natural beauty of the grounds, which stretch down to its own private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Geejam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Geejam Port Antonio
- Geejam Hotel Port Antonio
- Geejam Jamaica/Port Antonio