We have just returned from a memorable 6 night stay at Geejam. We chose the Ska cabin, which was nestled into the hill and surrounded by palm leaves, banana plants and bamboos. The view from the deck was incredible and it also contained a hot tub. The staff are charming and offer a first class service - nothing was too much trouble. John and Steve the owners are both generous and hospitable hosts. The popular Bushbar served fresh, tasty and imaginative food and Jason and Teddie mixed up a mean cocktail. There is also plenty to do. Spend an hour in the small but adequate gym, walk to some excellent beaches. Raft up the Rio Grande and have lunch at Belinda's on the bank of the river. Hang out at Frenchmans Cove and watch the world go by. Chill out at Winifreds Beach and have a beer with Otis or a sandwich at Cynthia's. Take a guided tour of the highly successful music studio. Geejam comes highly recommended and we would love to return very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geejam, an insider escape, is located in San San, close to Port Antonio, in the parish of Portland, on the pristine shores of north-east Jamaica. Achieving a stylish equilibrium between ultra modern technology and the intrinsic grace of the natural island landscape makes this the Geejam signature trademark. The property features seven double rooms, a state of the art Recording Studio, Healing Spa, Swimming Pool (Sanwood only), Gym and the Bushbar, forming an exclusive universe within the natural beauty of the grounds, which stretch down to its own private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Geejam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Geejam Port Antonio
- Geejam Hotel Port Antonio
- Geejam Jamaica/Port Antonio