We had a 2 night stay at Geejam where we had 2 rooms (Drum and Bass, Rocksteady) We also did a vow renewal ceremony as well. Geejam is a gorgeous property. The rooms were clean and well maintained. We loved the privacy of the property and the rooms. The private beach is definitely a hit, and the complimentary use of the kayaks was a plus.
For our vow renewal, I could not have pictured a more perfect day. Everything went well…EVERYTHING! Shevanise was our coordinator and what a professional she is! From we initially made contact months ago, to the day of the ceremony she was absolutely perfect. Very accommodative, patient and professional. On the day of the ceremony, she was with me from make-up to the very end. She is indeed an asset to Geejam. On a whole, the staff was pleasant. We were greeted warmly upon our arrival, and they seemed eager to accommodate our needs and requests throughout our stay.
We had dinner at Trident Hotel on one night. The Jazz band was excellent. We were a party of five, and I was the only one not pleased with my main course. However, our waiter Tyrone offered to change my order to something else. I didn’t want to be a bother, so I declined. But again he was very pleasant and accommodative.
The food at the Bushbar was excellent. They provided brunch for my wedding party and it could not have been any better. We had breakfast there each morning as well, and it was well done. I had to ask to meet the chef so I could personally commend him.
All in all, it was a very good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Geejam, an insider escape, is located in San San, close to Port Antonio, in the parish of Portland, on the pristine shores of north-east Jamaica. Achieving a stylish equilibrium between ultra modern technology and the intrinsic grace of the natural island landscape makes this the Geejam signature trademark. The property features seven double rooms, a state of the art Recording Studio, Healing Spa, Swimming Pool (Sanwood only), Gym and the Bushbar, forming an exclusive universe within the natural beauty of the grounds, which stretch down to its own private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Geejam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Geejam Port Antonio
- Geejam Hotel Port Antonio
- Geejam Jamaica/Port Antonio