El Cielo
US$199
Tropical Lagoon Resort(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$159
US$292
US$207
Jamaica Palace Hotel(Port Antonio)
US$188
Moon San Villa(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$175
Travelocity
The Trident Hotel(Port Antonio)
US$759
US$736
Orbitz.com
Geejam(Port Antonio)
US$727
US$706
Hotel Jamaican Colors(Port Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$89
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

If you wish to stay in San San, Portland...there is no other place like El Cielo! The property is absolutely beautiful and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. Our room was simply amazing and the view of the Blue Lagoon from our balcony was incredible. We had everything we needed for our weekend stay so we never left the property. My husband and I cannot wait to experience El Cielo again. Paradise in Portland. Thanks El Cielo!

Room Tip: Master Bedroom is the best!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I went to El Cielo with 3 friends from the US to celebrate my father's 70th Birthday with additional friends and family. The Villas and service are AMAZING!!!! the staff was incredible. they went the extra mile to ensure that our stay there was fantastic. The grounds are meticulously manicured, Reid. the grounds keeper greeted me every morning with a refreshing coconut to drink, poolside. Rooms were clean & well maintained. Our Chef, Clive prepared a Feast for the party that was to die for. Our driver, Berger was wonderful, taking us on tour of my beautiful island... there is so much to see and do in Portland, we made repeated stops to Boston (the birthplace of jerk). The famous Blue Lagoon and Fisherman's cove. The Ocean and tropical views are breathtaking, you can't help but to unwind and relax. The atmosphere is luxurious but still feels like you're "home" This was the BEST vacation to Jamaica that I've ever had.... all because i spent it at El Cielo. Many thanks to Maurice and his outstanding staff for our memorable stay .... We will be back soon ....

Room Tip: Mater bedrooms have the best views with their private verandas
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2011

El Cielo was in a word "amazing". The time we spent there was unbelievably wonderful. I’m trying not to use too much hyperbole, but what can I say? Those are the appropriate words. The facilities are first rate and they obviously cater to the discerning traveler. The villa has outstanding amenities; you will feel like you indeed belong to royalty. I have travelled extensively and I can honestly say that El Cielo totally outclassed some of the finest facilities I’ve visited around the world. A large part of their positives must indeed be attributed to the staff. I believe a first rate staff will make even a mediocre establishment tolerable. When you have the combination of a first rate establishment and simply incredible people, you have hit the jackpot. I brought my parents as well as my children to El Cielo and across all the generations it was thumbs up all the way. My mother was treated like a Queen, the Butler treated her with such love care and respect that I think she wanted him to go home with her. She has trouble walking; they were super in helping with her wheelchair and took care of all accessibility issues. The chef cooked meals that were divine. The man is truly gifted. He fulfilled every request in such a manner, you could never imagine it could taste that good. I really could go on and on about this place, but I’ll stop here. I would like to say, it looks like an amazing location for a wedding, I know I would have liked to have my wedding there and kept thinking…hmmm, when my kids decide to get married, we have the perfect place. I left El Cielo already planning my next visit! This is indeed a treasure of a place.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2011

My husband and I and another couple stayed here for about 4 days not too long ago, and I can't say enough wonderful things about this beautiful villa in the quaint town of Port Antonio.
Not only was the place incredibly beautiful, with an extremely relaxing veranda, and gorgeous view to the sea, but the staff was MAGNIFICENT! We had authentic Jamaica food prepared fresh for us everyday (they will prepare ANY kind of food you like, and WITH LOVE:), and service that was second to none!
Other perks: beautiful balcony outside the master bedroom, and on the second floor, relaxing pool and jacuzzi, gym (yes, they have a gym and sauna room that looks out at the sea as well!), AND right down the hill is the beach that looks like something right out of Pirates of the Carribean....BREATHTAKING! It is a quiet little cove, with a small bar and restaurant on the beach....I couldn't have asked for a better getaway! Thank you El Cielo for such a wonderful experience. I would recommend this to ANYONE!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2010

My wife and I decided to get married in Jamaica back in Feb 09. Family members had stayed at El Cielo before and suggested it. Lined up the trip early and hired a local wedding planning, Raquel, to coordinate with El Cielo staff. I was inviting people from all over the world to celebrate this grand moment in my life. Relatives I had not met before, so I was apprehensive of the whole planning and arrangement from abroad. Turned out to be an incredible day and night. El Cielo staff did a remarkable job! This is apart from the amazing scenery offered by the El Cielo locale. Not far from Frenchman's Cove beach, we walked there everyday. The facilities and amenities suited everybody, which ranged from young teenagers to senior family members. I know, I will be hearing about the El Cielo experience from those who attended for decades to come. It was a beautiful time and hope to spend my anniversary there in the near future will all the same staff: Roger, Teddy, Richard, Chris and the lovely ladies who were professional, informative and friendly!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family