“Great”

Wi Yard Anna Banana
Ranked #36 of 43 Restaurants in Port Antonio
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, View, Local cuisine, Groups, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great taste very good food and great people with great view over ocean and staff was very nice and I will go there again

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Second time I've been here, and well unfortunately its overrated.

Lovely setting, good customer service. Very nice fresh fruit smoothies.

But...the food is really very average, and overpriced for the quality you get.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

We tried the curry goat and the bar b que chicken. The chicken was terrible and the goat was average. Better off asking a local where to buy curry goat and using this restaurant for hanging out/ drinks.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

My husband and I stopped here for dinner and we were not disappointed! We started with some drinks and I was pleasantly surprised they had my favorite wine, moscato. It was cold and sweet and the waiter poured me another glass on the house because I was so happy with it! We ordered the red snapper. We had it curried and oh my goodness was it delicious! It was hot, but not overbearing and very flavorful. We will definitely go back there and highly recommend it!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

You can't see from the road what a gem this is but trust me,it is worth a visit.Once you get inside you will have a great view of the ocean in a really pretty local setting.While the service is a bit slow the food is great local fare and the drinks really good.