Hidden high in the trees - overlooking The Blue Lagoon is Kanopi House. it is a series of five houses and a large meeting room, all of which have spectacular views into the trees and out to the ocean. Best of all Kanopi is close to so great sightseeing trip that we were are to spend most days enjoying the morning with magazines and a truly authentic Jamaican breakfast before heading out to see the Blue Hole (the hotel overlooks it),Reach Falls, Port Antonio, GeeJam (really fun for a few drinks - but trying way to hard), Frenchmans Cove and down the Rio Grande on Rafts (with Michael Fox - an amazing guy who made our trip so much fun).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away in the folds of the eco-friendly zone of Portland, where the shoreline hugs the sea and the nights glow as much as the days, stands the emblem of respite, relaxation and all things in between. It sits snugly among the trees, embraces the ideally cool temperatures and complements the natural habitat. It offers a peacefully endowed atmosphere, not uncommon to truly tranquil scenes and all those who enter therein can claim its soothing and rejuvenating powers. Kanopi House was created as the ideal getaway location and is unique since it offers no disturbance of its natural environments. Its structure also adds to its modern day charm and it is one with nature. Kanopi House features a certain inexplicable charisma which is further intensified by a secluded cove, blue lagoon, coral reef, surrounding rainforest and its one of a kind 'tree houses'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Kanopi House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kanopi House Hotel Port Antonio
- Kanopi House Jamaica/Port Antonio