My wife and I recently returned to Mockingbird Hill with some friends who just got married. We chose Mockingbird Hill because the food and location are perfect for anyone wanting to "get away from it all" for a few days, and because three of us are birders. We all enjoyed the pool and beautiful gardens, the fabulous gourmet food, and a chance to see the Jamaican Owl right on the hotel grounds. In addition, the hotel staff organized a very good bird guide for a couple of days and we were able to experience the famous Ecclesdown Road and see most of the Jamaican endemics. A truly memorable getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best eco boutique hotel in Port Antonio, Jamaica. Set on a hilltop on Jamaica's northeast coast between the majestic Blue Mountains and the Caribbean Sea, Hotel Mockingbird Hill is Jamaica's foremost 'green' hotel minutes from the most romantic Frenchman's Cove Beach. A tranquil, serene, sanctuary with breathtaking vistas, laid back luxury and world class cuisine, Hotel Mockingbird Hill is the ultimate, authentic Jamaican experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Mocking Bird Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mocking Bird Hill Hotel
- Mocking Bird Hill Port Antonio
- Hotel Mocking Bird Hill Jamaica/Port Antonio