On entering the property you feel as if you were alone, dont know if it was the time of year we visited. The atmosphere change when we were greated by the front desk receptionist who gave us a brief overview of the property and highlighted us on places we could visit during our stay, a very pleasant girl.
Things got better when we were shown to our room, quiet spacious, clean well decorated with art. The air was fresh and you could hear birds chirping all around the property.
The dinner was lovely, a little pricy but taste was excellent. Staff were friendly and you got a feeling as if you were at home.
I am planning a vacation next year with my family and Jamaica Palace Hotel will definitely be the place for our stay. see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly Resort Hotel nestled on 5 tropical acres between the foothills of the Blue Mountains and the Caribbean sea close to all attractions in tranquil Port Antonio. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jamaica Palace Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jamaica Palace Port Antonio
- Jamaica Palace Hotel Port Antonio