Cannabis plants in the garden, overpriced cappucino and nobody knew how to work the machine anyway. No TV signal, just snow. When we checked out they tried to charge us for the stay that was prepaid - took the temp help an Italian rasta several hours to make the bill.. nice people but not efficient. Wireless only works in reception. Manager was away in Italy and the assistant manager not usually there.Was very happy to find another hotel where things worked. We booked a so called 2 bed suite which was a bedroom with attached shower toilet and the TV on a rickety table, no desk or sofa. No firdge but we borrowed one from the kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a Villa / Hotel submerged in the rain forest, with all the comforts of home, surrounded by white beaches and clear blue sea ... Imagine a swimming pool, where he reigns relaxation and privacy, join it with a lovely little restaurant and refined inside,a staff that will heal and make you feel at home, and experienced guides will lead you to discover the charms and you will live the true experience of Jamaica. This is the family of San San Tropez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your San San Tropez Villa-Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San San Tropez Hotel Port Antonio
- San San Tropez Villa-Hotel Jamaica/Port Antonio