“rasta beach”
Review of Winnifred Beach

Winnifred Beach
Reviewed 30 August 2013

nice free beach, with local people and few small restaurant, very nice. Try some jerck chicken! its also very nice do some snorkeling until the reef

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We hit Winnifred Beach on our first day in Jamaica (a Saturday). We were the only "whitties" (not a discriminating word in Jamaica) on the beach, the sound systems were on, the vibe was relaxed and friendly. When the guy manning the BBQ found out we had never tried jerk we got plied with free food till we had tasted everything, the kids got engaged in a spontaneous football game, the beach was just busy enough to be fun without feeling crowded at all. Could not have wished a better introduction to Jamaica!

1  Thank Dominique050
Reviewed 11 August 2013

I like Winnifred Beach, but it needs proper restrooms and a few less vendors. It is a gorgeous location that w/ just a little work could be perfect.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

This is one of the most beautiful beaches ever. The food I have had here is amazing. I think I should stay close to this beach so I can go every day on my next trip.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

One of the most beautiful beaches in Jamaica!! Support local community to keep beach! Dungu's me Yard (five- star chef) food establishment outstanding made to order fish, chicken the best!! Excellent experience if you want to feel true Jamaica.

1  Thank andriaboland18