“Coffee oasis”

Cuisines: Pizza, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2013

In the heart of Port Antonio's downtown, excellent lattes from great Blue mountain coffee, and cool air conditioning to ease the effects of the summer heat.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

I love going to the Port Antonio area in Portland Jamaica. The best and unexpected find so far was this cafe run by Kaspar, not only is he a great chef, the pastries are to die for, and he also makes a fantastic coffee plus is a great bloke. btw my kids love his pizza too

Thank you, for us it was pure pleasure

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I love this cafe. I was looking for a decent coffee all over Jamaica and thought I will never find...Dekal Cafe is like an oasis in Port Antonio :)

The coffee and pastries are delicious. Kaspar and Diego are really nice and happily accommodated my special coffee requests. They also provided useful travel trips. I'll definitely be back if I go to Jamaica again.

Thanks!!!

Reviewed 25 April 2013

My toasted cheese sandwich was delicious. Kaspar's bread is to die for. Great atmosphere. A place where interesting people gather.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

You wouldn't think it'd be so hard to find a decent cup of coffee in Jamaica but it is! Most local food joints don't serve it, and when they do its from a "K Cup", a jar of instant, or a gas station nescafe machine... Thank God for Dekal Cafe! I have lived in Jamaica for almost two years and every time I go into Porti to run errands I make sure to stop at Dekal Cafe. The food is exceptional, the coffee even better. You can even buy whole bean coffee to take home with you... It's better than the stuff you can buy in most tourist trap markets and its half the price. Not sure how they do it, but I don't care. Oh, and make sure you try the homemade baked goods and pastries. This place is a gem. Don't miss out!