My husband and I along with my sister and her husband just got back from 9 days at Goblin Hill. We had Villa number 11 and lucked out with Sandra as our housekeeper/cook. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this beautiful setting. The grounds are gorgeous! Our Villa overlooked the Bay and ocean. Breakfast on the patio in the morning was very enjoyable as well as the excellent meals prepared by our Sandra! She is a gem. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Must also say we enjoyed our conversations with Calvin - we learned a lot of Jamaican culture from this very personable employee!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goblin Hill Villas at San San Bay sits on twelve acres of lawns and gardens, overlooking sparkling Jamaican white sand beaches and turquoise Caribbean water.All of our spacious villas are self-contained, with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining rooms, and a wide covered terrace or balcony with its own view over the Bay.The villas open onto wide expanses of lawns and gardens. All bedrooms have private bathrooms, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.Each villa is staffed with a friendly housekeeper to prepare and serve meals, do your shopping and carry out all house- keeping duties. You will find she is also your unofficial ambassador to Jamaica. Our housekeepers are versatile cooks and can prepare local cuisine, as well as international dishes using locally available produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld and Evoline ltd so you can book your Goblin Hill Villas at San San reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goblin Hill Villas Hotel Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Hotel
- Goblin Hill Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Villas At San San Jamaica/Port Antonio