We used to visit Goblin Hill when we lived in Jamaica 10 years ago. The place was always a treat for my kids, then 13 and 10, now as young adults, we still loved the place. Our housekeeper Michelle was a delight and a great cook...the reception staff were accommodating and helpful, the bartenders at the Tree Bar Calvin and Stedman were fun and funny, all in all it was more like visiting friends in a gorgeous locale than simply a vacation. The villas are clean, well kept and some of the best views ever ...and hummingbirds! thank you thank you! keep up the good work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Goblin Hill Villas at San San Bay sits on twelve acres of lawns and gardens, overlooking sparkling Jamaican white sand beaches and turquoise Caribbean water.All of our spacious villas are self-contained, with fully equipped kitchens, living and dining rooms, and a wide covered terrace or balcony with its own view over the Bay.The villas open onto wide expanses of lawns and gardens. All bedrooms have private bathrooms, air-conditioning and ceiling fans.Each villa is staffed with a friendly housekeeper to prepare and serve meals, do your shopping and carry out all house- keeping duties. You will find she is also your unofficial ambassador to Jamaica. Our housekeepers are versatile cooks and can prepare local cuisine, as well as international dishes using locally available produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Goblin Hill Villas at San San reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goblin Hill Villas Hotel Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Hotel
- Goblin Hill Port Antonio
- Goblin Hill Villas At San San Jamaica/Port Antonio