“Pretty Great Pizza”

Ranked #32 of 44 Restaurants in Port Antonio
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: European, Jamaican
Good for: View
Description: Starting from Breakfast over Sandwiches, homemade Burgers to our hand-rolled Pizzas, delicious Pastas and fabulous Fish Dinners, people have enjoyed the unique casual atmosphere of our cozy little Cafe/Restaurant. Coffee as well.
Mandeville, Manchester, Jamaica
“Pretty Great Pizza”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

My husband and I visited Yosch Cafe on our anniversary night, and we were so happy we went there!

I called to check on the menu and found that they would be closing in 30 minutes, so I was advised to order ahead so that our meal would be ready when we got there. We got there with 15 minutes left before closing, had our awesomely amazing hot pizza ready, and even got an extra 15 minutes to dine in!

The service is excellent and the food is very reasonable and reaaalllly tasty! Definitely will be visiting again whenever I'm in Port Antonio!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Shari K
Majumidb, Manager at Yosch Cafe, responded to this review, 1 March 2016
We try our best to make our customers happy to the best of our abiity. Hope to see you again..

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Best fresh food and a friendly environment.”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Everything is deliciously good at yosch café, cant wait for my next visit been longing for that Fish Dinner and that Juicy Burger, just the right place for food lovers like myself.

• Visited July 2013
Quebec City, Canada
“Friendly, tasty”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I wish I were still in Port Antonio just to grab a tasty hot sandwich, ask Yosch or Sabine for some advice and then head out in the lovely city.

The prices are very low while the food quality is high. Service is not the fastest, but it doesn't matter, you have people to chat with or free wi-fi to check your route.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“The best spot to chill out in Port Antonio”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

This place serves the best food in Port Antonio! I love the breakfast, jerk chicken pizza, and fish dinner. I could eat here all day and have coffee in between!

• Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Went back for the jam...”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

As a new restaurant owner I know it is the little things that matter. I had a good breakfast on my first visit (coffee and omelet) and when I asked for jam for the bread and butter the owner brought out a homemade jam...completely surprised that it tasted so good and when I had the choice to have breakfast out again I chose this restaurant just for the jam!
It had a hint of sorrel and wild berries and was out of this world good...

Visited July 2013