My husband and I stayed here with another couple for ten nights just a week ago in late feb/early march and I must say it was the best experience I could have hoped for for our Jamaican vacation..I got a little nervous after seeing a few bad reviews here on this site beacause you never know what you are going to get until you see it with your own eyes but I have to say that the people here who gave this beautiful villa or its AMAZING staff an even remotely bad review are either spoiled brats who were looking for a ten thousand dollar a week five star all inclusive resort or are just downright contrary individuals. I cannot speak enough about this place..and TRUST me..I am a very picky individual as are those who travelled with me..we ARE used to the five star treatment...and that is exactly what we got!!! The staff..Marley..Miss Donna and Miss Angela took care of us like we were family..the villa is just steps above the most pristine and beautiful pool of water you will ever swim in in your entire life. (Get Marley to show you the back way!) The value that you get at Moon San is unbelievable. Miss Donna made us breakfast every morning..WHENEVER we chose to get up be it seven thirty or ten thirty..she packed our coolers..she booked our river rafting..she made our beds..she took care of us better than any all inclusive ever could..I left knowing that I would miss her and I really do..and my husband feels the same..and as for Marley..well he was at our beck and call..getting us taxis or renting us cars to go into town, all the time escorting us and showing us everything..the first night we got there we were two hours late and he greeted us with an ice cold red stripe and went to get us pizza..lol..what a fantastic guy!! We all became fast friends..whether its tours..restaurant reservations, special requests or anything these guys will take care of your every desire!!..and this just skims the surface of our experience at Moon San..we celebrated our second anniversary there and miss donna made us a beautiful meal and marley arranged to have a homemade cake and champagne and flowers delivered to myself and my husband..and a couple days later on my birthday miss donna baked me a key lime pie that was so delicious!!. (p.s..her french toast in the morning is awesome!!)..all small things that added up to a once in a lifetime vacation for us all. I will definately be back very soon..thank you all so much for everything.. you made our vacation one to remember forever!! xoxo to you all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moon San Villa has all of the charm of an older Jamaican villa that overlooks the Caribbean Sea and is 300 feet from the Blue Lagoon. This villa offers daily COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR 2, FREE USE OF BOAT WITH CAPTAIN for snorkeling and sightseeing to San San Beach, Monkey Island and Blue Lagoon. (If you stay 3 days or longer), you also receive COMPLIMENTARY PASSES TO THE BLUE MOUNTAIN BICYCLE TOUR, #1 tour in Portland. Moon San Villa can be rented per bedroom or take all 6 bedrooms. Moon San Villa offers the perfect blend of peace and tranquility, while enjoying the magnificent natural beauty of the Port Antonio area. Many of the special services offered are private photography tours, in-room massage, beach and mountain horseback riding and private waterfall tours. Upstairs Master Bedroom:$210.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Master Bedroom:$190.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Bedroom #1:$175.00 per night Bedroom #2:$175.00 per night Bedroom #4:$145.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Moon San Stydio: $110.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) There is a $30.00 charge per night, per room for a third person in a room over the age of 5. Rooms have either a ceiling fan or A/C. (See room descriptions) There is COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI in the whole villa. Buy your groceries or have our staff buy your groceries for you and they will COMPLIMENTARY COOK YOUR LUNCH OR DINNER.Each room has cable-TV and coffee makers with Blue Mountain Coffee. Staff includes manager/housekeeper/cook/boat with captain/tour guide/full-time security. Just 300 ft. from the villa is the entrance to the Blue Lagoon. The lagoon is both fresh and salt water, and water temperatures are warm and cold, which makes swimming a whole new experience. Entrance to the Blue Lagoon is included • On some days you might be the only couple. Three other white sand beaches nearby • Must do's while at Moon San: Blue Lagoon, San San Beach, Frenchman's Cove, Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours, Reach Falls, Rafting on the Rio Grande. Our staff can schedule all of your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Moon San Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon San Villa Hotel Port Antonio
- Moon San Villa Jamaica/Port Antonio