We booked two bedrooms for our group of 6 persons and we were thrilled with our choice of MoonSan Villa. We were met by Marley, who greeted us and assisted with parking, getting settled and as a bonus gave us a short tour of Port Antonio later that evening. We needed a place to stay for one night enroute (we were touring the island) and this was our first stop. Great views from our upstairs bedroom greeted us when we woke up the next morning and the delicious aromas of breakfast and freshly brewed coffee was the perfect start to our day. Donna is an excellent cook! The property was immaculate, lots of reading material available for staying in and a boat is available if you want to see more of the Blue Lagoon. I highly recommended Moon San Villa for the tranquility and its central location, the unobstructed views of the Blue Lagoon and that delicious breakfast! A must for those seeking a break from city life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moon San Villa has all of the charm of an older Jamaican villa that overlooks the Caribbean Sea and is 300 feet from the Blue Lagoon. This villa offers daily COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR 2, FREE USE OF BOAT WITH CAPTAIN for snorkeling and sightseeing to San San Beach, Monkey Island and Blue Lagoon. (If you stay 3 days or longer), you also receive COMPLIMENTARY PASSES TO THE BLUE MOUNTAIN BICYCLE TOUR, #1 tour in Portland. Moon San Villa can be rented per bedroom or take all 6 bedrooms. Moon San Villa offers the perfect blend of peace and tranquility, while enjoying the magnificent natural beauty of the Port Antonio area. Many of the special services offered are private photography tours, in-room massage, beach and mountain horseback riding and private waterfall tours. Upstairs Master Bedroom:$210.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Master Bedroom:$190.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Bedroom #1:$175.00 per night Bedroom #2:$175.00 per night Bedroom #4:$145.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Moon San Stydio: $110.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) There is a $30.00 charge per night, per room for a third person in a room over the age of 5. Rooms have either a ceiling fan or A/C. (See room descriptions) There is COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI in the whole villa. Buy your groceries or have our staff buy your groceries for you and they will COMPLIMENTARY COOK YOUR LUNCH OR DINNER.Each room has cable-TV and coffee makers with Blue Mountain Coffee. Staff includes manager/housekeeper/cook/boat with captain/tour guide/full-time security. Just 300 ft. from the villa is the entrance to the Blue Lagoon. The lagoon is both fresh and salt water, and water temperatures are warm and cold, which makes swimming a whole new experience. Entrance to the Blue Lagoon is included • On some days you might be the only couple. Three other white sand beaches nearby • Must do's while at Moon San: Blue Lagoon, San San Beach, Frenchman's Cove, Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours, Reach Falls, Rafting on the Rio Grande. Our staff can schedule all of your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Moon San Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon San Villa Hotel Port Antonio
- Moon San Villa Jamaica/Port Antonio