Over looking the ocean, Moon San Villa is set at an ideal location for visiting the world famous Blue Lagoon and the Frenchman’s Cove as well as beautiful bays such as Winifred and San San. It is also set in an ideal location for activities such as the Blue Mountain Bike Ride, visit to the Reach Falls and the river rafting at the Rio Grande. Moon San, with a unique character, provides very comfortable accommodation for its visitors. We stayed in the master bedroom which has excellent views of the ocean. It is spacious, decorated in Jamaican style, with plenty of storage space and also equipped with air conditioning. If you stay at the villa, you have a reduced rate for the Blue Mountain Bike Ride. The real icing on the cake is the charming people who run the Moon San Villa. The owner Greg knows everything to know about the area and he is very happy to steer his guests in the right direction. The wonderful Donna is the best chef there is in Port Antonio, possibly in entire Jamaica. Penny has been excellent in explaining everything to us and has been great company to be with. Jermaine is the ‘No problem!’ man! Impossible is nothing to Jermaine – he is there to make you happy! He is the transport man by road or by sea – The latter is with the villa’s boat African Star! Finally, Rachel – a charming person who is both fun to be with but also passionate about Jamaica and its people. Try going snorkelling with Rachel at Temple area which is near Monkey Island! You will love the under water scenery! With her immense energy, enthusiasm and willingless to help the guests, Rachel is definitely powered by Jamaican batteries!! The area of Port Antonio is both tropical and tranquil - totally unspoilt but unlikely to remain like that beyond 2013 – so visitors should plan their visits before then! If you go there, Moon San Villa should be right at the top of your list!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moon San Villa has all of the charm of an older Jamaican villa that overlooks the Caribbean Sea and is 300 feet from the Blue Lagoon. This villa offers daily COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST FOR 2, FREE USE OF BOAT WITH CAPTAIN for snorkeling and sightseeing to San San Beach, Monkey Island and Blue Lagoon. (If you stay 3 days or longer), you also receive COMPLIMENTARY PASSES TO THE BLUE MOUNTAIN BICYCLE TOUR, #1 tour in Portland. Moon San Villa can be rented per bedroom or take all 6 bedrooms. Moon San Villa offers the perfect blend of peace and tranquility, while enjoying the magnificent natural beauty of the Port Antonio area. Many of the special services offered are private photography tours, in-room massage, beach and mountain horseback riding and private waterfall tours. Upstairs Master Bedroom:$210.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Master Bedroom:$190.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Bedroom #1:$175.00 per night Bedroom #2:$175.00 per night Bedroom #4:$145.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) Moon San Stydio: $110.00 per night(min. 3 nights stay) There is a $30.00 charge per night, per room for a third person in a room over the age of 5. Rooms have either a ceiling fan or A/C. (See room descriptions) There is COMPLIMENTARY WI-FI in the whole villa. Buy your groceries or have our staff buy your groceries for you and they will COMPLIMENTARY COOK YOUR LUNCH OR DINNER.Each room has cable-TV and coffee makers with Blue Mountain Coffee. Staff includes manager/housekeeper/cook/boat with captain/tour guide/full-time security. Just 300 ft. from the villa is the entrance to the Blue Lagoon. The lagoon is both fresh and salt water, and water temperatures are warm and cold, which makes swimming a whole new experience. Entrance to the Blue Lagoon is included • On some days you might be the only couple. Three other white sand beaches nearby • Must do's while at Moon San: Blue Lagoon, San San Beach, Frenchman's Cove, Blue Mountain Bicycle Tours, Reach Falls, Rafting on the Rio Grande. Our staff can schedule all of your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Moon San Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moon San Villa Hotel Port Antonio
- Moon San Villa Jamaica/Port Antonio