I can't wait to go back to Zion Country! The staff is very friendly and the cook, Owen makes the best king fish ever! Reach Falls is a MUST see and there's great beaches nearby. Free-I has put a lot of work into Zion Country over the years to make it the tropical paradise it is today. I stayed at Zion for 2 weeks and enjoyed my time relaxing on the beach, exploring Reach falls and taking the route taxi to nearby Port Antonio. Zion has the perfect location if you are looking for a trip free of corporate "tourism" and big resorts. I am definatly going back to Zion next year and I'm looking forward to seeing Free-I, Owen, Tamara and the many friends I had made on my trip. I would highly recommened Zion Country to anyone! -Pix Cooper
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion Country is a cozy bed and breakfast in the east of Jamaica.Perfect place to relax, laid back style, personal touch and it's The place to taste the Jamaican life style.Very often we get visit from manatees, year round. We offer a lot of trips in the surrounded area from waterfalls to beaches and Blue Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Zion Country Beach Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zion Country Beach Cabins Hotel Port Antonio
- Zion Country Beach Cabins Jamaica/Port Antonio