“Outstanding”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Charles H
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Had the pleasure of staying at this property for my vacation. Super clean accommodation and transfer of entry items done flawlessly. For a worry free place to stay with great amenities, I highly recommend staying here. Done with hotels!!!!! I'll be back here in a few.

alanacrai...
Toronto, Canada
“AMAZING”
Reviewed 12 June 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Anyone that knows me knows that I'm super picky and very cautious when booking vacation homes. This reason is why I usually stick to all inclusive. A friend referred me to this vacation home in Jamaica and I'm so thankful and grateful that I took their advice and booked this home for a week. Not only was the service amazing, The house was exceptionally clean and the location access was so easy for me to get around especially with the children. The biggest thing for me was that the home was safe! That's huge for me due to the fact that I travelled with my children! This vacation home felt like a home away from home and I would definitely book this vacation home again and again and again! Thank you so much for an amazing Jamaican vacation!!!!!

Pryncess...
“Amazing”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I was skeptical at first but decided it would fit our budget. Upon arrival I was shocked at how beautiful the place was. I must say it was amazing weekend getaway that I would go back for a longer stay

Mellycake...
“Love the place!”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We have to say firstly the management was so awesome and accommodating. We loved our welcome package. We liked having access to a laptop and my kids really loved the movie box! The place was very clean.
We will be telling all our friends!
We will be back for sure!

Fruitfull...
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The place was very clean and beautiful, we had a great experience at this location and will definitely rent again!

Thank you and looking forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing