Open today: 00:00 - 23:59
Review Highlights
Nice trip

Saw some beautiful countryside but also a lot of poverty when we went on a shopping trip to a craft... read more

Reviewed 31 October 2018
Susan T
Omar is the BEST

We found out about this service on our last day.. My friend and I was picked up from Runaway Bay... read more

Reviewed 6 September 2017
maryjanei_13
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Runaway Bay
from US$88.00
More Info
from US$95.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

A group of 6 of us went to Jamaica to celebrate one of our friends birthday. We are so happy we met Omar from Robb's sunshine tour and taxi service. We went to Bob marleys house and the blue hole. Omar is very knowledgeable and funny! This was definitely the highlight of our trip. Thank you for guiding us and ensuring our safety as we were a bit concerned going with a tour guide vs hotel excursion tour. Omar was accommodating providing us with drinks and aloT of scientific facts of agriculture and such.
Thank you for making this a memorable trip! I cannot wait to return to Jamaica. I will definitely use this taxi service again. Omar you rock! Bless up!

Date of experience: September 2016
Omar C, Driver at Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Photosynthesis..lol. it was a pleasure meeting you Alex and Friends I am happy to know that you ladies enjoy Robb's sunshine tour & taxi service. I am happy to know that you ladies enjoy your Excursion the Bob Marley tour was an educational and historical tour the tour also make you see the interior of Jamaica.. so until you meet your no problem driver Omar again walk good until we meet again