“There was Sunshine even though it rained”

Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Robb's Sunshine Tours & Taxi Service is a reliable,fun and comfortable tour service business, that has been operational for the past 2 years, we offer services such as airport transfer,group tour and private day tour whether hotel,villas or cruise , and other excursion plus tour guiding services.
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Our driver, Sunshine, was amazing. He was entertaining and his driving was impeccable. By my account Jamaica is a very difficult place to drive in but Sunshine navigated the roads like a master.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

While on our friends vacation we had the pleasure of meeting TEDDY. This was my 4th trip to Jamaica. I cannot begin to tell you just how great TEDDY made our vacation. He was always so friendly, kind, prompt, courteous, and is extremely knowledgeable. We had conversations not only about the local area but about a wide range of subjects and he was always right on point. I have used many drivers during my previous trips and never had one that I ever requested again. Some were just average or ok and some were horrible, but TEDDY was THE BEST. We requested TEDDY for all of our trips because we always felt safe with him. One day we were shopping and it began to rain, immediately TEDDY had an umbrella for us. I cannot say enough great things about TEDDY the "absolute best driver" in Jamaica. Teddy you made this trip my most memorable trip. Thanks Again

Omar C, Manager at Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Thank you very much for choosing Robb's Sunshine Tour & taxi service, when you make your 5th trip our service would even be better so it would be a pleasure to choose Teddy again.. Thanks much.. Yeah Mon!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Our driver was Teddy. My friends and I were driven by Teddy who was always on-time. He was very polite and I would recommend Teddy/Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service again. My company The Blessed Network has already started adverts to spotlight Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service as number one for Jamaica. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a tour/taxi service with a very safe, dependable, polite, experience and on-time driver (Teddy).

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Took my family to Jamaica and it was a pleasure meeting Omar. He took us on a few tours and was very descriptive along the way. Very friendly and we felt very safe. I would recommend this to anyone that wishes to see Jamaica. Thank you so much Omar.

Omar C, Driver at Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2016

Yeah Mon! Thanks you Mr David for choosing robbs sunshine tours &taxi service, I hope next time you and ur family choose Jamaican for vacation and Omar ur number one no problem driver.. Thank you for ur support and also ur views about my company.. Until then walk good.

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

A group of 6 of us went to Jamaica to celebrate one of our friends birthday. We are so happy we met Omar from Robb's sunshine tour and taxi service. We went to Bob marleys house and the blue hole. Omar is very knowledgeable and funny! This was definitely the highlight of our trip. Thank you for guiding us and ensuring our safety as we were a bit concerned going with a tour guide vs hotel excursion tour. Omar was accommodating providing us with drinks and aloT of scientific facts of agriculture and such.
Thank you for making this a memorable trip! I cannot wait to return to Jamaica. I will definitely use this taxi service again. Omar you rock! Bless up!

Omar C, Driver at Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Photosynthesis..lol. it was a pleasure meeting you Alex and Friends I am happy to know that you ladies enjoy Robb's sunshine tour & taxi service. I am happy to know that you ladies enjoy your Excursion the Bob Marley tour was an educational and historical tour the tour also make you see the interior of Jamaica.. so until you meet your no problem driver Omar again walk good until we meet again