Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

from US$88.00
from US$55.00
from US$100.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We found out about this service on our last day.. My friend and I was picked up from Runaway Bay and was taken to Ocho Rios to shop around for souvenirs and eat some real Jamaican food.
He also gave us a tour in other places.. giving us history and stuff.
He was really cool. We were two girl and we trusted this guy! He was so nice, very friendly and funny too! He truly is the best!

Date of experience: August 2017
5  Thank maryjanei_13
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Used this company to take us to Luminous Lagoon and the driver was so friendly that we hired him for another full day today. Make sure you request Omar and you will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank Neal W
Reviewed 3 November 2016

Our driver, Sunshine, was amazing. He was entertaining and his driving was impeccable. By my account Jamaica is a very difficult place to drive in but Sunshine navigated the roads like a master.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

While on our friends vacation we had the pleasure of meeting TEDDY. This was my 4th trip to Jamaica. I cannot begin to tell you just how great TEDDY made our vacation. He was always so friendly, kind, prompt, courteous, and is extremely knowledgeable. We had conversations not only about the local area but about a wide range of subjects and he was always right on point. I have used many drivers during my previous trips and never had one that I ever requested again. Some were just average or ok and some were horrible, but TEDDY was THE BEST. We requested TEDDY for all of our trips because we always felt safe with him. One day we were shopping and it began to rain, immediately TEDDY had an umbrella for us. I cannot say enough great things about TEDDY the "absolute best driver" in Jamaica. Teddy you made this trip my most memorable trip. Thanks Again

Date of experience: October 2016
Omar C, Manager at Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Thank you very much for choosing Robb's Sunshine Tour & taxi service, when you make your 5th trip our service would even be better so it would be a pleasure to choose Teddy again.. Thanks much.. Yeah Mon!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Our driver was Teddy. My friends and I were driven by Teddy who was always on-time. He was very polite and I would recommend Teddy/Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service again. My company The Blessed Network has already started adverts to spotlight Robb's Sunshine Tour & Taxi Service as number one for Jamaica. I would recommend them to anyone that wants a tour/taxi service with a very safe, dependable, polite, experience and on-time driver (Teddy).