“Dive trip while on cruise stop @ Jamaica”

Resort Divers and Watersports
Ranked #6 of 16 things to do in Runaway Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a PADI 5 Star facility, located in beautiful Jamaica offering a wide array of scuba diving and watersports. We have locations in the tourist mecca of Jamaica and a new beach facility off the tranquil waters of Runaway Bay. We also offer free pick up service from area hotels and cruise terminals in both Ocho Rios, Runaway Bay and Falmouth.
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Prior to our trip on a cruise we checked for dive trips while at Jamaica and had the quick response from Everett. He said they would pick us up at the cruise port and drive us to their resort/dive boat. On the day of arrival we went onshore to meet resort divers and thought we were late but found out that the ships time did not match Jamaica time and we were early by 1 hour. The crew on the boat did all check in and setup for boat trip to dive sites. Before leaving the dive master went over pretrip/dive information and went over safety measures.
Raymond "Speedy" was a great dive master, putting us at ease. We dove the canyon; great wall dive. Lots of sea life; big black grub! Awesome!! Next stop was Gilbert; beautiful coral formations, eel and numerous fish species, beautiful colors. We had a great time diving with Resort Divers. They even stopped after diving to get us a "patty" for lunch on our way back to the cruise ship. Definitely would return to dive with them again!!!

1  Thank Paul A
There are newer reviews for Resort Divers and Watersports

Reviewed 2 June 2014

When I came back to dive with them again, I felt like I was home. The staff here are so hospitable and makes you feel like a part of the family. Very accommodating and amazing people. I can't wait to come back and dive again with them.

1  Thank Jessica C
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I has actually planned to go snorkeling. Had never dived before and didn't realize how easy it could be. Everette pulled me aside when I arrived and told me how easy it could be and to give it a shot. I decided to and don't regret it. Both he and the actual dive master that went out with us were excellent and teaching diving basics and I did a full hour dive. SO glad I decided to. Excellent staff. Excellent experience. Greats sights. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Diving off of a cruise ship. Book trip my self after reading Trip Advisor reviews. The owner Everett Heron picked my wife and me up at the dock, and his daughter brought us back. Great experience learned a lot about the culture of Jamaica during the short rides. Ask for Dr. Patience as your dive master. He was really good with my wife who us a novice diver, even teaching her a trick or two to avoid sea sickness. He stayed with her and let me get a little more adventurous with the advanced divers for a few minutes. Great dives I highly recommend them. They were slightly more in cost than some others but well worth the cost.

2  Thank Rgo6
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We went on line and booked this ourselves and had the best time ever. Everett (sharkie) is the owner and one of the most remarkable men I've ever met in my life. I've never had any inclination to scuba dive, and wasn't sure that I would but sharkie and his team looked after us so well and our instructor and guide held my hand the whole time. They called him Dr Patience, but his name was Ray. He was fantastic and really made this a memorable experience and we can't thank Everett and his team enough! All this for just $10 US more than the hire of a jet ski for 30 minutes at shaw park!

2  Thank ladyholidy69