Last week was the third time we visited the FDR resort and each time we come, it just gets better! We were there for a week and it was so hard to leave the beautiful resort and people of Jamaica. There were 7 of us (me, my 3 children and my cousin and 2 of her children) and we range in age from 4-49. Each one of us had the best time EVER! We had 2 nannies who were both great, Carlene and Janet. Janet was fantastic! She has been there for many years and gave our children 110%. They love her and can’t wait to see her again. The staff is incredible, especially Junior, Curtis, Kervan, Dale, Roberta, Tony, Kevin, Blacks, the staff at the front desk and of course Donovan! Everyone made us feel special and comfortable every minute of every day. The rooms were perfect, the entertainment was really fun, and food and drinks were delicious! So, thank you for a wonderful week. We can’t wait to return!
Stacey Lion and Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique all-inclusive family Resort where each family is assigned a dedicated Vacation Nanny to care for the kids from check-in to check-out. One upfront price includes accommodations are in large 1, 2 or 3 bedroom suites with iPOD Docking Stations and DVD Players, Continental, Italian and Jamaican cuisine from a choice of 4 restaurants, top shelf bar, kayaking, snorkelling, tennis, 3 pools, 100' waterslide, separate kids, pre-teens and teens programs with supervised daily activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, HotelsClick, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Franklyn D Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Franklyn d Resort And Spa
- Franklyn d Hotel Runaway Bay
- Franklyn d Resort All Inclusive
- Franklyn D Resort & Spa Jamaica/Runaway Bay, Caribbean