I traveled to Jamaica alone have stayed at the luxury 5 stars in Jamaica.......don't let the 3 stars fool you" bigger isn't always better". Stayed from June 23-30 and I can't say enough about this quaint resort. I learned so much about the culture from the staff, Storm and Omar taught the guests some "patois" (Jamaican Slang) and felt a true connection with the staff as they were enthusiastic and willing to please above and beyond. The food was tastey and a great variety, lots of activites and entertainment. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, the beach is lovely had a great time sipping coffee in the mornings down by the ocean. The resort is a safe, secure relaxing atmoshpere. All staff was wonderful if you choose to go here you will meet some great personalities who treat you great!
I will absolutey be honored to be a guest there again!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shuttle Bus service attract an extra charge. Airport Transportation attract an extra charge. Free internet service only in lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Ambiance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Resort All Inclusive Ambiance
- Club Ambiance Jamaica/Runaway Bay, Caribbean
- Club Ambience Jamaica