I recently stayed here and had a great experience. It did have its pros and cons but for the price you couldn't beat it. I got the deal on Groupon. Stayed 4 nights. Overall staff is very friendly, welcoming, and goes out their way to make your experience good. The food was decent. Buffet style. Selection was somewhat limited but it always was fresh and tasted good. They had live entertainment and their secluded beach was small but peaceful since there weren't many people there at the time of my stay. Cons - there were ants in my room!! They switched rooms for us but the other room had less ants but still ants. I made the best of it but that was a major downfall. The rooms were however clean otherwise. Shower was a little dated but ok. Definitely bring shower shoes. It was close to Ocho Rios. Enjoy attractions like Dunn's Riverfall and Magaritavilla. My friends and I had a great time and despite the ants I would stay again.
Shout out to the very friendly staff. They were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shuttle Bus service attract an extra charge. Airport Transportation attract an extra charge. Free internet service only in lobby area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Ambiance reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Ambiance Hotel Runaway Bay
- Resort All Inclusive Ambiance
- Club Ambiance Jamaica/Runaway Bay, Caribbean
- Club Ambience Jamaica