Club Ambiance
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Silver Creek Resort(Runaway Bay)
View Hotel
Cardiff Hotel & Spa(Runaway Bay)
View Hotel
Piper's Cove Resort(Runaway Bay)
1,390 results
All reviewsgilbert blackwoodhoneymoon suitesmall resortstar resortfeel freenightly entertainmentbeach areabeach towelsrecommend this resortjamaicavacationbandcoupleshammockscaribbeanrummama
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We went there for our 17th anniversary. Making the reservation was a bit hassling. No online payment possible, they require 50% down payment. Constantly disrupted by workers outside our room. Don't stay in 33-35. Food was good. TV doesn't work well.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Andre W
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting this all inclusive resort in March 2014, as a frequent traveler to Jamaica, this was my first time staying here, I normally stay at the RIU or other chain resorts. This little hidden jewell was well worth the travel. The food was amazing ! The bartender's and drinks were amazing ! the service by all of the workers were amazing! I relaxed had fun in the sun with no bother or stress. Everyone was very accommodating to any small requests, from fresh coconut water to the special lobster dinner ! The only area of opportunity would be the rooms need updating ( bathroom shower stall leaked) and it would be great if the fridge was stocked with beverages ( water & soda ), other than that minor issue, I honestly can't wait to return to my new home away from home !

Room Tip: If you don't mind climbing the stairs, the rooms adjacent to the pool ( by the honeymoon suites ) are very quiet !
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Neil L
ClubAmbianceJamaica, Public Relations Manager at Club Ambiance, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest,

We are happy that you had the pleasure of visiting our Resort . We do take pride in giving our guest the service that would fill their expectations in all area. Food, entertainment and our warm hospitality, just to name a few.

Thanks for you review.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Just Great,this was my third visit to the hotel with Practical Nurses Association of Jamaica's group and I found the hotel staff quiet frindly, warm and accomidative they are just great. I will be coming back next year April 2015 with the PNAJ group for my fouth visit.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter and all the rooms are good and always clean.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Josephine G
ClubAmbianceJamaica, Public Relations Manager at Club Ambiance, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for you review.

It was our delight to accommodated you for the third time.

Looking forward in doing it again

Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was my 4th trip to CA.Each time the price has gone up and the value has gone down. It is pretty obvious that the current owners have no interest in any sort of major changes to the facility. I don't mind it as is but the value factor that once was a selling point is long gone.

Considering I had left Canada at the end of March the hotel was around half full upon my arrival.When I departed there were a total of 22 people in house.

I could list endless things that were annoying but the food quality stood heads above any other issue. Breakfast was your best bet and things were fairly bleak after that.

The staff are still great but I am certain that they don't benefit from the higher rates. In fact they suffer since with a lower house count less staff are required.

If they (management) think they can have 80% occupancy with blocks dedicated to the "lifestye" crowd,well good luck with that.

My girlfriend said "guess you will have to find a new favourite place". I think that is true for me and sadly the same for many others.

• Stayed: April 2014
5  Thank bonzoboxer

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you sending us your review, and was very happy you choose to visit us for the forth
time.

Our staff really do makes this place with their impeccable services. Our food are always applauded for its great taste and we happy that you were able to commend us in that area.

We would love to accommodate you both again in the near future.

Thank you.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

This was my second visit to the resort.
And I am pleased to say that I wasn't disappointed on my return.
I like this hotel as it is small, Adults' Only and the great staff.

It's the staff that makes this place great. They are warm, friendly and work hard to make the guests stay memorable.

I stayed in room 6b, one of the club rooms. It was gorgeous. Large King Size bed, sitting area, with fridge and coffee making facilities and a great balcony with sea views. I previously stayed at the Jewel and this hotel room was better.

The meals are buffet style and are nice. And the beach, is not really a beach, it is man made coves, which I found disappointing, as I love, a long stretch of beach.

The only disappointing factor that I find with this hotel, is the lack of attention , given to it by the Hotel Owner.

The hotel is tired and needs renovation.

If the Owner invested more time and money into the hotel and its staff, this hotel, would be one of the best hotel's on the Island.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank Bettyboop809
ClubAmbianceJamaica, Public Relations Manager at Club Ambiance, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Resort.
Our staff do make this place with their warm and friendly hospitality.

We make it our utmost best to fulfill most if not all our guest expectation.
Renovating for us is ongoing, we do hope that on your next return most if not all your concerns will be addressed.