“Ggrreeaatt!! ”

Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Runaway Bay
miami
“Ggrreeaatt!! ”
Reviewed 13 November 2006

we really enjoyed our stay there we did not even want to leave to go the carnival that day which was just down the street, only thing we missed out on was breakfast, we woke up late, but they were nice enough to cook up a little somen somen for us. thanks

Stayed April 2006
2 Thank sunflowergirlz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Florida
Reviewed 28 August 2006

I recently stayed at this Resort and I enjoyed my vacation. The staff are very warm and friendly and the food is great! The price is very reasonable too. I got an a/c room with cable tv. Arrangements were made for me for Airport transfer and I commend the service, I had absolutely no problems. I will definately visit this Resort again.

Ps: Cottages are recently refurbished! Very Nice...

• Stayed August 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Ciara22
Barcelona
Reviewed 23 July 2006

It was my second time in the wonderful Jamaica. That time I spend 1 week in Sunflower Villas. I stayed in an apartment right in front of the swimming pool. It was comfortable, clean and quite. There was not A/C, just a fun. Some days I thought that I could not survive.
The staff is friendly. The gardener was very helpful, the cleaning woman very nice and particularly Tracy, one of the receptionists. After 5 hours waiting in the airport for my transfer, which I booked in advance throw the hotel, and it never appeared. I had to manage by myself to reach the hotel. It was great, after all the inconvenient, because Tracy received me very friendly. I felt like at home.
When I am reading the other advices, I felt like they didn’t inform me at all, about all the facilities. Anyway I had a really nice time.
I recommend this place, for the rates that you pay and if you need peace, it is perfect place.

I will be coming back for sure!!!!

• Stayed June 2006, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank magictrips
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 9 October 2004

Vacationed April 2004
The grounds are lovely, the atmosphere peaceful and very quiet. The staff attentive and friendly. No beach a shame but the pool is open. Looking forward to my next stay.

3 Thank Magrock
Reviewed 29 July 2004

I have been coming to Sunflower Villas many years. I live in Kingston and once a month I need to get away from the busy city life and work. Sunflower Villas has always been there for me. I have my own little cottage, it is clean, quiet and comfortable, all the things I want for a weekend getaway, and it is very reasonable in rates.
The staff is very helpful and on Monday morning I go back to work totally relaxed and ready for another week.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2004

I go to Jamaica 2 x a year. Most of the times to the south coast. This time I wanted to checkout the north coast. I happened to find out about Sunflower on my way to Port Antonio and decided to stay there after returning from Port Antonio. Their rates fit my budget and I was recieved very friendly, I ended up staying there for one week and had a great time.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 July 2004

I just spent 2 really joyful weeks with Sunflower resort in Jamaica. Actually I had the address from a friend who has been there before.
She told me it is a simple and basic hotel but clean and very friendly. So I thought I would give it a try and I do not regret it. I even had A/C and cable TV, which I did not expect. Also the location is very good, because you can go almost everywhere on the island in about 2 hours. I had a really nice time. By the way, the food was superb!!

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member